Bellazon

Natasha Poly
Thumbnail

sedirea

here Diane and fellow Natasha fans. :hehe:

the credits at the end are messed up

:idk: idk why it's like that.

i have it up on my myspace page too but the codes

aren't working so i just used my youtube account.

anyways, hope you like it :hehe:

:o Omg that is a great video!!! WoW it's amazing.. And all the pics.. And her walk omg i still think she has the best runway walk in the whole world becouse she does! I haven't seen a model in this generation yet with better walk!

:cry: It's amazing... Thank you sooo much OMG ITZ -CYP- it's really good video I can tell you put a lot a lot of efford in it and I love it .. and seeings old or new stuff from Natasha especially on the runway makes me emotional :cry:

(*& i Never get emotinal)

Natty Is the BEST!! :heart:

:o Omg that is a great video!!! WoW it's amazing.. And all the pics.. And her walk omg i still think she has the best runway walk in the whole world becouse she does! I haven't seen a model in this generation yet with better walk!

:cry: It's amazing... Thank you sooo much OMG ITZ -CYP- it's really good video I can tell you put a lot a lot of efford in it and I love it .. and seeings old or new stuff from Natasha especially on the runway makes me emotional :cry:

Natasha does indeed have a great walk. In my opinion, she and Doutzen Kroes are first rate when it comes to the catwalk...anyways. thanks for the vid CYP :)

aww thanks. she has one of the best runway walks i've seen too. & it was no problem

to make that video :hehe: i'm glad all of you enjoyed it :hug:

:hug:

Yeah and Doutzen doesn't have bad walk either.. But sometimes her face expression is weird like she can't breath or something (which is probly true if she's nervous and stuff lol)

More and more i watch Fashion shows i discover something wrong with models walks... And then i discovered most of them don't have good walks at all...

Caroline Tren. has really good walk , but when she walks her hips move too much... And Vlada's good sometimes , but sometimes it looks kind of clumpsy and she moves her arms & her head tooo much.

Daria has just chillin walk lol she never ever has like fast/fierced walk and that angry expression (which i love) and it's too plain and boring and she can't keep her head still , but anyways i love Daria :heart:

Mariacarla has a great walk too , it's very similar to Natashas , but sometimes she pushes it too much... But I'd say her and Natasha have the best walks anyways.

Marija V. has good walk too.

Lol i should stop talking about runway walks... Ts there's threat for that Betty. :trout:

:hug:

More and more i watch Fashion shows i discover something wrong with models walks... And then i discovered most of them don't have good walks at all...

I know what you're saying...I recently watched the Dolce & Gabbana show from Milan FW...I can't tell you how disappointed I was by the lack of quality...I mean Natasha, Doutzen, and Flavia pretty much saved me from killin myself <_< It was terrible...I mean, the girls couldn't pose to save their lives...