Bellazon

Hannah’s face looks different. I can’t quite put my finger on why though…Has she lost weight so it made her face more chiselled? Or did they do some contouring with make up? Or could she even have gotten some very slight facial work done? :o

7 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Hannah’s face looks different. I can’t quite put my finger on why though…Has she lost weight so it made her face more chiselled? Or did they do some contouring with make up? Or could she even have gotten some very slight facial work done? :o

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

the make up isn't good and well Yu Tsai, she lost a bit of weight i guess

but she looks amazing on her recent candids

Pretty Hannah seems to have lowered her bodyfat %. She is definitely not as thick as she was in last year's SI pictures.

The bridge of her nose is really shiny so they definitely put highlighter on and probably contoured the sides to make the nose appear smaller. Chin and jawline are shiny too plus some other parts. She looks positively blotchy at the end when she speaks.

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

The bridge of her nose is really shiny so they definitely put highlighter on and probably contoured the sides to make the nose appear smaller. Chin and jawline are shiny too plus some other parts. She looks positively blotchy at the end when she speaks.

She looks like she did a water depletion diet to cut water weight.

She definitely looked thicker last year.

1jq020Y.jpg