Bellazon

56 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Or maybe you're not so well-informed as you think and they have new policy...

Yes that's clearly it.

Models can now spoil secret shoots, screw what Mj wants. Time Warner is thrilled at the idea. Everyone is peachy keen now.

Videos:

SI Swimsuit 2017 Casting Call: Emanulela De Paula | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

SI Swimsuit 2017 Casting Call: Alice Panacea | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

SI Swimsuit 2017 Casting Call: Josilyn Williams | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

SI Swimsuit 2017 Casting Calls: Chase Carter | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

SI Swimsuit 2017 Casting Calls: Brooke Buchanan | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

SI Swimsuit 2017 Casting Calls: Meghan Wiggins

SI Swimsuit 2017 Casting Calls: Eva Adams

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Yes that's clearly it.

Models can now spoil secret shoots, screw what Mj wants. Time Warner is thrilled at the idea. Everyone is peachy keen now.

I think it's just as clear as you and your topnotch insider infos. You always find her with something. 

She did nothing wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Lyla said:

I think it's just as clear as you and your topnotch insider infos. You always find her with something. 

She did nothing wrong. 

Just remember, BZ has gotten in trouble before about teasers and posting certain images to the point where an announcement was made a few years back and it was a big kerfuffle. 

Now you have everyone's favourite not college girl Babs who just does w/e. If they really didn't care who was shooting in the mag we wouldn't have "teasers" and would just see model X, Y, Q etc.. 

Just now, Lyla said:

She's pretty, she brings fun and you ppl still don't like her... Who understands it?! 

Cause her fans are rabid bumbling people who would sell their family just to see babs for 1 second irl.

Also, she's overall pretty average, nothing amazing, I grew up with prettier girls in school then her that also probably got on their knees less.

3 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Cause her fans are rabid bumbling people who would sell their family just to see babs for 1 second irl.

Also, she's overall pretty average, nothing amazing, I grew up with prettier girls in school then her that also probably got on their knees less.

I don’t have anything against you but I think you crossed the line into bashing members and a model.

4 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Have you been to the thread lately? It's not bashing if it's true.

What makes you think that she “got on her knees” i.e. gave blowjobs more than the “prettier girls in school”?

As I've stated countless times Babs looks like the girl you hook up with in college/university and she hangs around you for a few days and then never see her again. And then your friend says he hooked up with a girl and it's her.

That's the vibe I get from her, always got from her and will always get from her. 

But that's all Imma say about Babs, cause the only thing worse then Babs in SI would be Swaminapool in SI holy fucking shit that would be no :ninja: 

I'm done with discussing her.

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

@phenobarbie

Well, they’re kids. I think many would find it hard to turn them down when they would come asking to get a picture with you (on a beach no less).

22 minutes ago, Lyla said:

She's pretty, she brings fun and you ppl still don't like her... Who understands it?! 

And those shots taken from afar are not on Barbara so the secret was out in any case. It was up to the crew to limit the pictures that could be taken of the models shooting. In any case, SI doesn’t own the beaches etc. they shoot at so people are free to take pictures.

Maybe before people didn’t care much even if they took pictures of SI’s shoots but Barbara has fans so they are more excited when they witness her doing a photo shoot and want to post about it.

1 hour ago, Lyla said:

Or maybe you're not so well-informed as you think and they have new policy...

But it's always good to bash Barbara I guess. :hehe:

The secret was out after Barbara took a picture with a fan who posted it on Instagram with the location. Notice the paparazzi didn't show up until after that leak. 

As for Barbara being a bitch for saying no to a picture it's called professionalism. Offer a god damn autograph and express your regrets stating that you are unable to take a picture at this time.  

Then topping that off of course they're going to release pictures freely now because the cat is already out of the bag. 

But as limer pointed out if they weren't still trying to keep things hush hush they would just release pictures of the models faces and not teasers of their bodies. That doesn't take an insider source that just takes common sense.