Bellazon

Gigi Hadid
Thumbnail

sarnic

I don't even know what to say, for Trump supports to say Gigi is racist for making fun of Melania's accent is the biggest bullshit I've read in a long time, like honestly, what happened to people being tired of PC? I'm sorry but if you can't handle that the woman can't still properly speak English and people made fun of it (and the Michelle speech debacle) maybe you are being a little too hypocrit  or you don't know who you were voting for :rofl: 

People having making fun of everyone's accents for years and it was funny, now because it's this woman it's suddenly disrespectful, racist and rude? BS

Her making fun of Melania is definitely not racist but it was in poor taste since Gigi's mom also has accent (being Dutch).

1 hour ago, Ardilla said:

This plastic lady (Melania) is not worth any more attention,

At least half of Hadids (Gigi's mom and Bella) are "plastic" too. Just sayin'.

47 minutes ago, Clauds said:

(and the Michelle speech debacle)

I don't think that was a debacle. I think it was a very deliberate thing. Remember, Trump is a master of social trolling just like Kardashians. That speech was stolen with every intent of aggravating people. They (Trump team) could've stolen a good speech from various people or take several speeches and piece it into one but they did complete opposite, stole it from the last person you should steal it from, the current First Lady.

Gigi could have done it better, but I was amused. I don't like Melania and I won't apologize for it. I don't respect her and I never will. Never mind that Gigi, Bella or any of their family is also plastic. For me, this whole situation only applies to Melania, it was a joke, and it was no big deal. 

That "joke" was most cruel idea of the organizers. Not Melania, but Gigi herself became a joke. A daughter of two immigrants scoffing about an immigrant... How dumb is that. Hope, her Jordanian papa had her butt whipped that evening. Moreover, who is M.Hadid himself? A mini copy of Trump: a rich developer, lover of young bodies. The situation is so dumb, undescribable. Every time a model sticks her nose outside a runway - it becomes a catastrophy. They should really keep their tiny brains doing their modelling jobs and nothing else.

I'm a two times inmigrant myself and I still make fun of people's accent, including my own. Unless you are pretty stupid, you know you have a funky accent and you either embrace it and live with it (see Sophia Vergara and Salma Hayek) and laugh at yourself, or you take a an accent elimination class and improve your accent, easy as that :idk: 

Just because someone's an adult doesn't mean that bullying should be OK. Melania is going to be just fine, I imagine she has developed thick skin by now but it doesn't mean mocking her should be something people should give Gigi a pat on the back.

Melania Trump is a First Lady-to-be, there should be some level of class and respect directed towards her. Especially since she didn't sign up for any of this, her husband pulled his entire family into politics.

Yes she is an adult but she also can be sad about what people say about her. That being said, she wasn't bullying by Gigi. She even did not make fun of her accent but of the woman "stealing" Michelle O speech.

How can you make an impersonation of Melania with out the accent? It wasn't funny but saying (not you) it was racist is beyond bull shit.

And it's going to be very hard to have "some level of class" when it comes to this family. I don't mind Melania tho.

Her face give me the creeps but I have nothing against the woman.

Michelle Obama was insulted in so many disgusting ways in 8 years :/-ape in high hells- was the last insult on twitter/

Melania is just at the beginning of a long list of real mockeries and insults. < and i am not saying it's a good/normal thing.

The hashtag "rape Melania" was revolting.