Bellazon

Maggie Rawlins
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

6 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Maggie is trained as a nurse.

Colleen Cole has a side-gig as a veterinary assistant, which is why cute animals frequently feature on her IG. :)

oh gotcha!! I knew there was a model who also did veterinary stuff. I am not much for Colleen Cole's work, but I really like that she helps animals.  that's lovely to hear!  thank you for replying to me! 

@BAGGOT hey buddy! oh yeah, I remember now reading something Maggie wrote/someone wrote about her about her being a nurse and going back because of the pandemic.  I hope she is super proud of herself, she could've just been a model (cause i bet she makes good money), but she did her duty as a nurse to go help. 

her and Colleen sounds like really awesome, good hearted people. 

Maggie's VS work is very good. Most of the time I find e-comm boring (but necessary); however, she is just so pretty and looks so great. I would love to see her in some editorials and campaigns. I will have to look through this thread to see if I can find any. 

3 hours ago, bump said:

Maggie's VS work is very good. Most of the time I find e-comm boring (but necessary); however, she is just so pretty and looks so great. I would love to see her in some editorials and campaigns. I will have to look through this thread to see if I can find any. 

Oh you'll find some. :D She is one of my favorite models, which I know will shock anyone reading this thread. :bounce:

19 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Oh you'll find some. :D She is one of my favorite models, which I know will shock anyone reading this thread. :bounce:

yay! I really like the new pictures, those are also a style of pictures I like. She is a great model for sure.