Bellazon

Victoria's Saltiest

Prettyphile

"Nice @victoriassecret ! You hire Kendall and Gigi to get some more fans to ride your dick! "Hmm lets hire 2 of the biggest it girls right now to get more ratings, then, when both girls become irrelevant, we'll drop em!""

"Really? Y'all end douten's contract and you hire Kendall and Gigi? Kendall's there because of her fucking family.. How hard is it to understand? it's blatantly obvious ? Kendall's family, got her, to where she is today. Obviously. Gigi's okay, I just like how she has an ACTUAL bikini model model and she's not a twig like the others. Also your brand, @victoriassecret, went downhill since you starting hiring twigs. Your brand used to represent GROWN WOMEN of all shapes and sizes, now it's skinny teens and 20 year olds, please for the sake of your company, let go of @kendalljenner."

"Rihanna did the right choice. Jourdan has more talent than your white instagram brainless stars. It was for business right ? If Gigi and Kendall are the newest angels it will bring you some fans right ? Like HM x BALMAIN did, right ? Well congratulations you got a whole bunch of dick riders in your audience. FOH.@victoriassecret"

"Phuck yo Bullshit-Victoria's Secret show. Gigi and Kendall deserve it more than Jourdan ? Get your fucking facts right #JourdanIsBetter. I'm glad Rihanna cancelled her performance, you only got Gigi and Kendall's dick riders now. Victoria's Secret show CANCELLED."

"@victoriassecret Replacing real model Jourdan Dunn with second rate models due to family connections? Not cool at all. This is probably why Rihanna dropped out of your show. Your "brand" is a joke. Soma it's so much better."

"Nice @victoriassecret ! You hire Kendall and Gigi to get some more fans to ride your dick! "Hmm lets hire 2 of the biggest it girls right now to get more ratings, then, when both girls become irrelevant, we'll drop em!""

"Really? Y'all end douten's contract and you hire Kendall and Gigi? Kendall's there because of her fucking family.. How hard is it to understand? it's blatantly obvious ? Kendall's family, got her, to where she is today. Obviously. Gigi's okay, I just like how she has an ACTUAL bikini model model and she's not a twig like the others. Also your brand, @victoriassecret, went downhill since you starting hiring twigs. Your brand used to represent GROWN WOMEN of all shapes and sizes, now it's skinny teens and 20 year olds, please for the sake of your company, let go of @kendalljenner."

"Rihanna did the right choice. Jourdan has more talent than your white instagram brainless stars. It was for business right ? If Gigi and Kendall are the newest angels it will bring you some fans right ? Like HM x BALMAIN did, right ? Well congratulations you got a whole bunch of dick riders in your audience. FOH.@victoriassecret"

"Phuck yo Bullshit-Victoria's Secret show. Gigi and Kendall deserve it more than Jourdan ? Get your fucking facts right #JourdanIsBetter. I'm glad Rihanna cancelled her performance, you only got Gigi and Kendall's dick riders now. Victoria's Secret show CANCELLED."

"@victoriassecret Replacing real model Jourdan Dunn with second rate models due to family connections? Not cool at all. This is probably why Rihanna dropped out of your show. Your "brand" is a joke. Soma it's so much better."

Red: 6kUEmCj.jpg

Blue: (spelling/grammer) Doutzen*

Bluey-Green: fF9V3hk.jpg

Pink: sy2yWSF.gif

One of my vintage favourites, from #thenewestangels announcement. So long ago I can't find the original but I did have the sense to copy and paste it in an email to a friend

Taylor??? TAYLOR???!? AN ANGEL TAYLOR??!?!!! ADRIANA LIMA WAS MODEL WHEN SHE WASA BABY DONT MAKE BABIES MODEL VS!!!!!!!!!!! TAYLOR?!??!??! DON'T MAKE ADRIANA LEAVE FOR BABY MODEL love elsa so pretty <3

The full range of human emotions in one comment.

#DEAD!! :rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:    my favorite one so far

There are always people complaining but it's never been this bad, right?

I used to complain to my old boss that when people bitch at me on the phone I should have the right to bitch back.

So I did once, and the person gave me a commendation said I was the best rep He ever spoke to.

I tried it again and got written up.

Moral of the story is it related to this? 

Not in the least bit