Bellazon

Celebrity Scooper Bowl - RESULTS & TITLES

PinkCouture

I'm not doing any drama, I was just saying something that would make you feel better! And even if I was the first one to make nominations, I wouldn't have picked your names but still mine.. It doesn't mean anything who nominates first!

And you agreed with me at first with making a long list to have more fun and now you're worried and starting to make drama because you're afraid of losing.. You have Adriana, Candice, Gisele and these are three names that would SURELY make you win over whoever's got 58695654 people.

But I wasn't talking about ME or about you Benny, If you noticed I have as many names as you so clearly I wasn't talking about you! I was talking about people like Stormy, Alex or Leb who don't have as many names as we do..I'm not afraid this is just a game..If I lose I lose and what? Life goes on omg! What are you doing? I still agree with you I was just curious how we will play this game..That's it! I had simple question and look what you wrote to me..  :ninja:

But I wasn't talking about ME or about you Benny, If you noticed I have as many names as you so clearly I wasn't talking about you! I was talking about people like Stormy, Alex or Leb who don't have as many names as we do..I'm not afraid this is just a game..If I lose I lose and what? Life goes on omg! What are you doing? I still agree with you I was just curious how we will play this game..That's it! I had simple question and look what you wrote to me..  :ninja:

In fact I was talking about me saying why I have that list long and I added all those smileys because I was just kidding with you and everyone like I've always done! It wasn't my intention to accuse someone, especially you! Then you said that I was doing drama and I replied that way because it seemed you took what I said the wrong way and I didn't like it, but I'm glad now we clarified!

I have a question what about the fact that someone has 30 girls and the other one just 5..How we gonna count all points? I mean it's obvious that who has more girls in team can easily be the best scooper..or am I wrong?

Someone with a large team will not necessarily win the Best Scooper title because it is based on average accumulated scores :) Like I said before, someone who has very few girls could win the title b/c they have strong celebs while someone with lots of celebs could fall short  b/ca few of their celebrities scored low and brought the team down. Make sense? It is really a game of strategy :shifty: which is why I am letting you all drop, trade and add celebs until the deadline (as of right now I think it will be Dec. 23 but you have until Dec. 31 to submit all your templated photos :))

I know we are all assuming celebs like Candice, Adriana, Gisele, Ale, etc will win the Best Scoop. That's not necessarily true :no2: Not saying they are not going to win but keep in mind they all have their haters and it is based on various criteria.

To answer you question about my team. I don't have one yet :laugh: I want you all to select your celebs first :hehe: Also, I am rooting for one of you to win. I think it is more fun if one of you won than me---for me at least :)

I didn't get a chance to update the list yesterday :/ I will try to do it either later or tomorrow. Thanks to those of you for reposting your team list. I have another request that would make it easier for me and probably for other players. If you drop a celeb could you all please cross them out of your list instead of deleting? And if you added a celeb could you highlight it somehow? Maybe bolding, underlining, posting "(new)" next to their name, etc? Thank you :flower:

I'm mostly curious to see if an actress or a singer could win against a model because I think models may be more favorited than singers or actresses.

We shall see!

If you drop a celeb could you all please cross them out of your list instead of deleting? And if you added a celeb could you highlight it somehow? Maybe bolding, underlining, posting "(new)" next to their name, etc?

Sure do!

^ My offer about Edita stands  :whistle: . Only Ale, Vita and Heidi I won't trade 

Updated team:

Riders on the Storm

Alessandra Ambrosio

Heidi Klum

Vita Sidorkina

Claudia Schiffer

Marisa Miller

Yulia Rose

Kate Bock

Josefina Cisternas

Carmella Rose

Jessica Jane Clement

Maryna Linchuk

Kate Beckinsale

Catrinel Menghia

New addition: Veronica Varekova

New by Oct 22, 17:57

Michea Crawford

Hailey Clauson

Lily Donaldson

New by Oct 23, 23:53

Dasha Dereviankina

Alyssa Miller

I'm mostly curious to see if an actress or a singer could win against a model because I think models may be more favorited than singers or actresses.

We shall see!

I must admit I am kinda rooting for non-models :hehe: Non-models are often dismissed and overlooked on here :/ Some of them would be great models---better than some of the actual models :ninja:

now i have a reason to drop some celebs :rofl: but i'm not sure yet i have to think

Let me clarify. Just b/c someone has a lot of celebs does not means their team will not do well. It depends on who is on the team and how well you could convince voters to give high scores based on the photos & etc :)

Updated the list. Please check to make sure it is correct :) http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/59120-celebrity-scooper-bowl-drafting-stage/?p=3873154

Remember, repost your list with any updates. If a celebrity is no longer on your team please cross them off (don't delete) and highlight those newly added. Thanks again! Flower%20for%20you.gif

And if anyone wants someone from my team let me know, I'm willing to give up anyone.

Hey there! Would you like to give me Elsa for one of mine? :flower:

So no deal there after all :p

Also I changed my mind about the giving. I'll stick with the 10 names I selected in the first place. The offer is not available anymore :)