Bellazon

Maddie Teeuws
Thumbnail

Jeanmarc

2 hours ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

I agree with you on that, but you literally did the same with Gigapixel AI :blink:

True, but three key differences:

1) I was enlarging images that I contributed to a thread I almost exclusively maintain content-wise.

2) It was labeled as such in the post.

3) Gigapixel AI isn't the same as mere enlargement in Photoshop. If this poster wants to buy it and go around enlarging images posted by others in that manner I wouldn't complain about it, provided #2 was followed. (comparison in attachment)

I do take your point about embedding the actual link to the IG post though. My intent is usually to source it or provide photographer info should anyone else want to track them down, but it's probably not worth it. Same with gfycat. Trying to load some threads, including those I maintain with content near-exclusively, are nigh-unusable (the latest Zienna Williams page is a nightmare). I'll edit the more egregious ones when I have the time.

The images from Instagram themselves though are perfectly fine. That's really all I'm defending here. Embedding links is a usability not content-type issue.

resize comp.7z

Please don't take my comment personally but as constructive criticism.

Look at this from a different perspective:

All three points you mentioned don't matter because we do not own the images, we are not the copyright holders of the images we post.

Therefore we are not allowed to publish content we altered and don't have the copyrights for.

Doing so CAN lead to legal consequences. If you're lucky, nothing will ever happen. If you're a bit less lucky, only the posted content will be removed.

If you're getting a DMCA take down notice, then you're f****d, you probably have to sign a declaration to cease and desist

to never upload content of the copyright holder in question ever again and likely have to pay a fine.

I highly advise you/anyone to not post content you or anyone but the ©-holder has altered.

4 hours ago, Memento Mori said:

2) It was labeled as such in the post.

You did not everywhere...

On 8/28/2019 at 9:58 AM, Memento Mori said:

FTR I have this (Topaz Gigapixel AI) and it works very well provided the original is of good quality, if not high resolution; as in a photo that's clearly been resized once from a larger original. For already HQ photos it's downright unreal at times. I don't post what it outputs here (one exception is a Christen Harper photoshoot I did NOT label as having been enlarged) because if I do I'll end up flooded with endless requests I'll never be able (or honestly, willing) to keep up with. The demand would be insatiable. I can only recommend the program to those who can buy or pirate it.

I do take your point about embedding the actual link to the IG post though.

Thanks, I hope future updates on Bellazon will have a positive impact on embeddings and make BZ overall snappier again.

Same with gfycat.

Try Coub, its better than gfycat imo.

The images from Instagram themselves though are perfectly fine. That's really all I'm defending here. Embedding links is a usability not content-type issue.

I wish people would just edit their posts to add new IG posts instead of making a new reply for every single IG-post the model did that day. I really hate getting ~100 eMails! And all the content there is, are just an IG LINKS...

1 hour ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

Please don't take my comment personally but as constructive criticism.

Look at this from a different perspective:

I don't see how this is particularly relevant unless Admin/ownership wants to argue that images users have modified present a greater danger to Bellazon than any of the other content we share on here without permission; and whatever rules they set on this I'm happy to follow. I referred admin to nuke an entire thread (which later re-appeared) because a model registered an account to DM me and complain about it, no questions asked.

You did not everywhere...

Yeah, because I decided that doing so was bullshit. But even then, I'm making a distinction (possibly also bullshit, up to you) between content I'm adding to a thread first (as the CH content was, IIRC) and resizing other people's contributions and presenting them like better versions I just found. Regardless in the future all such posts will be labeled like the NC ones.

I wish people would just edit their posts to add new IG posts instead of making a new reply for every single IG-post the model did that day. I really hate getting ~100 eMails! And all the content there is, are just an IG LINKS...

I usually do this if images are quite obviously from the same photoshoot or are, like, selfies posted very close to each other. Can be broader in the future, particularly if the thread has been updated recently.

Hanni_Baros- you need to chill out a bit.  Frankly I think I can speak for a lot of people here when I say I am really grateful for the work others do in posting photos and keeping these threads moving.  I don't have the time (or even the knowledge of where to look) to actively keep up, and it is wonderful that people regularly take some of their time to put material up from all manner of sources, Instagram included.  We're here to admire the beauty and talents of these women, and actually have fun sharing with other fans, not fight with each other.

4 hours ago, Ramsfan said:

Half of content that gets posted is from Instagram. Without it, a lot of posts wouldn't be made.

True, but could we just post the pictures and not the whole Instagram post every single time?  If I wanted to see Instagram posts I'd join Instagram. 

2 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

Everyone needs to keep it respectful. No insults, no personal attacks and no slurs. 

That is true!! Im sorry! but I got private messages insulting me!! I wasn't going to stay quiet!! I didn't insult anyone at first!! I just made a point of the Instagram pandemic spam affecting Bellazon,  Quoting Grievous but could we just post the pictures and not the whole Instagram post every single time?  If I wanted to see Instagram posts I'd join Instagram. 

14 minutes ago, roadroutes42 said:

unless someone knows how to download them off Pixieset another way. Still, fully viewable.

In Firefox, press F12, and a developer console will appear at the bottom of your browser. Click the Network tab, and filter out everything except Images. Reload the page, you'll see this:

image.thumb.png.7dee820be7ce1dadf86352f9635a519d.png

You can right click, select "Open image in new tab" and then in the new tab replace "medium" or "large" in the URL with "xxlarge," and press enter. Then it's just right click, save. This is what you get:

3207946e1067f7ab569547c3b5f6f639-xxlarge.thumb.jpg.ca5a537f86e8ac3b1ac4d5da86b59e8b.jpg

A similar procedure works in other browsers as well.