Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

VS struck gold with Kate Grigorieva. Out of all the newbies they hired, probably the most stunning angel with an actual presence.

That is what I am talking about all this time. People were laughing when I said VS is going to keep her as an angel, and look at it now, I am sure they would not let her go. She has a future with them, angel with best walk and presence on runway.

I have to say, Gigi is looking amazing. She nailed her posing and her looks suit her so well. 

I can't wait for the salt to come in over her actually being brilliant for VS.

I agree. I knew she'd do well on this kind of runway, she's actually perfect for it. I'm glad she got to walk in something other than Pink, her EB outfit looked beautiful.

+1 on this. Kendall looked bored.

Portrait of an angel looks horrible 

And I thought BP was going to be the worst mainline segment.

seriously it's one of the better ones lmao. POAA looks like some last minute BS, the girls don't look sexy and the outfits look like grandma clothes. 

Ok after a flight to Lisbon from Barcelona. A 5 hour layover there. To a 7.5 hour flight to NYC and then 3 hours getting through passport check, customs and to my hotel I've finally gone through this thread lol. So I missed the 2nd taping. I was gonna go over to the place they're filming at but I cbf. Too tired for anything.

So a lot of shiiiiz has gone down.

Josephine rules. The end.

I thought someone said the second taping wasn't until 8? Did it already happen?

Honestly the entire show is underwhelming this year. Barely any hype, the girls don't see as excited, and all the outfits are either bad or okay. I'll wait till it airs but I'm not liking what I'm seeing. Last year was much better and actually looked like an lingerie show. I swear the spent more effort on last year than their 20th.