Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Do you guys think VS casted Kendall last minute to make up for the fact that Rihanna is out? Or was she in all along?

I wouldn't be surprised that they casted Kendall and then Rihanna told them to piss off.

Yes, Rihanna was rude with Kendall on twitter

You guys really think Rihanna cares THAT much about Kendall to give up performing at the VSFS?! Damn I didn't know it was that bad haha.

To me VS casting Kendall is a sign that they finally caved into the "social models" trend. About a year too late.

https://instagram.com/p/9pDgY4jijv/

I think is safe to say Blanca is not gonna be at the VsFS this year... F*cking BS... I mean VS

In all fairness she put the nail in the coffin herself, sure what she said was 100% correct and if this was a more established model maybe it would of gone over better but she's new in this industry and you're better off making big friends not big enemies when you're her.

Actually, next year's fantasy bra should be all the models fight each other WWE Diva style.

No eliminations, pinfall, submission or total removal of clothing ( :morning:)

The last one standing gets the fantasy bra. That way there's only constructive complaining, and the models have something to train for all year if they want to get the bra.

Just my 2 (Canadian cents) (actually we got rid of the penny so that doesn't work)

Actually, next year's fantasy bra should be all the models fight each other WWE Diva style.

No eliminations, pinfall, submission or total removal of clothing ( :morning:)

The last one standing gets the fantasy bra. That way there's only constructive complaining, and the models have something to train for all year if they want to get the bra.

Just my 2 (Canadian cents) (actually we got rid of the penny so that doesn't work)

That's the new plan. Kate going MIA wasn't a coincidence. Fighting off illness to prove she can take on all.  :Angel: #TrainLikeAnAngel make way for #TrainLikeItsThePlague 

it makes me feel very pissed off...I mean e.g. Kelly has been working her butt off to be ready for this show and then she was rejected. and suddenly this "nobody" girl, coming from nowhere, makes the cut. It's quite frustrating :angry:

Same here

VS not casting Kelly is really shitty on their part. She must be so bummed. I can't even fathom why they wouldn't cast her, especially considering that they have worked with her so much this year.

As disappointing as it is, it isn't the first time VS has done something like this. I remember in 2012 Maryna had been working with VS like Kelly, then didn't get cast for the show. But she ended up shooting for them the day of the dress rehearsal. Talk about a slap in the face! I hope that doesn't happen to Kelly.