Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

If Gigi and Kendall appearing help to rise rating.I think VS will use them for next swim special. Even I don't like Lily I feel  bad for her.Her loyal to Vs does mean nothing more than ugly FB and a  promo event nobody care.I think she will go after this year.

But what is sadder is that even that is much more than Doutzen ever got.

i watched the vsfs 2011 where kanye performed ... you can see the kardashian clan in the front row :clobber:  wouldn't be the first time though   

But this time a member from their family will be walking the first time in VS show.I wonder kanye west will kick out weeknd and get his spot.

@Pretty, who's Ellie???

Ellie Goulding. Stormy, where do you live? :rofl: :rofl:

Listening to non-pop mainstream music in the land of 1965 to 1997? and I'm never leaving :rofl:

I have no idea who Ellie is. I just heard a song that streamers like to play and it's nose bleed worthy.

they should have replaced Rihanna with Tove Lo instead

i still can't believe Kendull is going to be there..i want to wake up from this nightmare

Same, I can't believe it is for real but we all have to wake up from this nightmare cause it's set and almost done.