Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

you know whats right about all of this shit??  That this year´s show isn´t gonna be like... Ohhh shit, they´ve messed it up... I this we already know that, so from now on, maybe, I believe we could be shocked by how turns out, I mean, in a good way... Or maybe its just me and my faith.

The only thing I don´t need is the kardashians in the front row jelling Kendall, in the other way, her walking isn´t a bad thing for me, its just her family...  :beating:

I just got back from class and missed SO MUCH. It seems like this years show is going to be a shit show.

Maybe unpopular opinion: Kendall is good on the the runway, her walking is always improving, and she has a great body.

But I hate her family, i hope they're banned from the show.

I'm also not really surprised Rihanna dropped out. I would of liked to see Demi Lovato see 'confident' then Ellie Goulding however.

Too Late. But I think Kendall is Pretty-Bland so.. she and Gigi would be in pink.. and for Rihanna News! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I Cant even.

Elie goulding is just.. Meeeh.

Hell no, don't put them in PINK. Mainline please take them, you can take them.

I dont think They walk in the main line.. Maybe Gigi.. but kendall might be stuck in pink.. Just Hoping.

I just went on YouTube just to have a look at Gigis and Kendalls walks.

Kendalls is not that bad. Average. Typical 'pretty' face

But GIGI...

OMG Gigi has a terrible walk, like, the worst, imo, really looks bad. She has a beautiful face, but her walk is so terrible and she opens her mouth alot while walking/posing which looks super awkward to me. I don't know how she will look in the show but I hope she doesn't do that thing with her mouth.

Too Late. But I think Kendall is Pretty-Bland so.. she and Gigi would be in pink.. and for Rihanna News! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I Cant even.

I dont think They walk in the main line.. Maybe Gigi.. but kendall might be stuck in pink.. Just Hoping.

At this point, with everything being so frustrating about this show, I wouldn't be surprised if they put them in any segment and gave them wings (pray for it not to happen) and more screen time than any of the other models. New angels who?

At this point, with everything being so frustrating about this show, I wouldn't be surprised if they put them in any segment and gave them wings (pray for it not to happen) and more screen time than any of the other models. New angels who?

Well Your point is Rigth.. This Year is going Downhill from here.. Hoping the dont put these two in the Opening credits.