Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

This show is dummed... As it wasn't bad enough to have Gigi and possible Bella walking, then they simply decide to bring Kendull as well? (with her whole stupid family watching) Really?! So they cast her over girls who've worked with them before! Gigi and Bella I can get it, I don't like it, but I get it, but Kendull, why?! Did she paid Ed?! I'm pretty sure her mother did so!.... VS once again screwing everything up! And when I thought "well at least I still have Rihanna"... "No, you have Ellie Golding!"

On Kendall.....I actually think shes a decent runway model, shes got great skin and hair and looks quite pretty in motion. Its her print work that is tragic. So while I hate the idea of Kendall walking, I really don't think she will be that bad.

Rihanna though....for Ellie Goulding...

24419136_giphy.gif

---

Also might I add how tragic the FB looks paired with that blue underwear at the Lily meet and greet? They couldn't think of any other color? It looks terrible with the bra. 

All attention will be on Gigi and Kendall now, and it seems like they will not promote new angels that much. I just think after this show, few of the new angels are going to be kicked off, that is why VS is not worried about promoting them. They promoted few new angels they like, and for rest of them they don't care because they will no longer be angels after this. Just my opinion.