Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I feel like last year was Izabel's final VSFS. A former angel that closes a segment with huge ass wings à la Miranda and Karolina.

I agree tbh, I can't picture her doing this year nor can I picture VS bringing her along again 

Same thing with Lindsay Ellingson, she closed the GA with huge-ish wings, too. 

Thank you for locking it! :heart:

This might be an obvious question, but do the contracted girls know what outfits they're going to wear before their fittings?

I think maybe they do if it's a special outfit or if say they are talking with Ed or someone on the design team or Sophia and they say "oh we have this look that were gonna put you in". I saw a pic of Stella and Sara looking at something for the show the other day. They might get to sneak some details.

I'm a little bit excited about some girls that went to castings today, but imo they just fit for pink (all of them) and that's the reason why I think that VS might just doing castings for pink girls, because I don't think some of the newest Angels will walk pink section.

About the sections, I'm only excited to see POAA, the rest of them they're just nahhhh.

Izabel might be there, she posted a picture of the VSFS few days ago, so we don't know until there's a confirmation about her. and some ex Angels returning to the show, my hopes were high like 2 weeks ago, but now? This is no happening, so we need to stop thinking n wishing that. This is just NOT happening, we will see a regular show and VS trying to make everything bigger and better but I really doubt it, but we have to wait for the best.

And we will be getting more info these days!

I couldn't upload the video but you can see the boards on these shots. The fireworks section seems to be more of a beach/summer theme. And yoh can see the psychedelic section inspiration

They have Stanley Tucci designing for vsfs?!

I couldn't upload the video but you can see the boards on these shots. The fireworks section seems to be more of a beach/summer theme. And yoh can see the psychedelic section inspiration

They have Stanley Tucci designing for vsfs?!

A Devil Wears Prada crossover, almost 10 years later  :laugh:

I hated Karlie's wings more than anything else in the segment, they look like a children's colouring book. Behati's was cute, even if the wings were questionable (I get they were supposed to be the hat's the Royal Guard wear, but... why). 

In b4 'I Can't Feel My Face' during Psychedelic with those cheesy LSD trip graphics in the background.

This needs to happen :rofl: And of course Adriana will walk that shiz and get the most horrid and unflattering outfit ever, it wouldn't be a VSFS without it 

I'm bookmarking this, because I'm 99% sure this will all happen  :laugh:

Don't doubt it, Adriana & VS have a long story of horrid and unflattering outfits ... I bet meetings go like

"She has not waist line, let's give her a bunch of outfits that will make her look even more boxy"

aDlA95PC.jpgDVG9P6fH.jpg

"She just had a baby like yesterday, let's give her an outfit that shows the stomach AF and another one that will make her look boxy, again"

WuwRvaL8.jpgKiIbqer1.jpg

"Her body is on point this year, let's just literally cover it all!" 

xp6qHokJ.jpg

#NeverForget

OMG I'm dying  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

VS is always a hot mess....

^ Also they had to edit it like crazy because they managed the music and all the "all models on stage to direct their own selves" like shit  in one of the tapes and they ended up with Candice still at the beginning of the runway and Taylor who had finished singing the song.  (N)