Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Seriously???? This is gross. And seeing as to how they love throwing Dri in the "bastard" themes(Game on, SuperAngels), I wouldn't doubt she opens this mess!

I was just thinking this. :rofl: And they won't have her in Portrait. WATCH.
Bet she won't! She'll get Psychedelic, Fireworks and Ice Angels/Pink USA

#Adriana4Pink #Upforanything

Yes, I am still for this!!!!!

In b4 'I Can't Feel My Face' during Psychedelic with those cheesy LSD trip graphics in the background.

This needs to happen :rofl: And of course Adriana will walk that shiz and get the most horrid and unflattering outfit ever, it wouldn't be a VSFS without it 

I'm bookmarking this, because I'm 99% sure this will all happen  :laugh:

In b4 'I Can't Feel My Face' during Psychedelic with those cheesy LSD trip graphics in the background.

This needs to happen :rofl: And of course Adriana will walk that shiz and get the most horrid and unflattering outfit ever, it wouldn't be a VSFS without it

Exactly. :rofl: And her hair & make up is gonna be jacked up because her body is on point this year. It's always something!

I'm bookmarking this, because I'm 99% sure this will all happen  :laugh:

Don't doubt it, Adriana & VS have a long story of horrid and unflattering outfits ... I bet meetings go like

"She has not waist line, let's give her a bunch of outfits that will make her look even more boxy"

aDlA95PC.jpgDVG9P6fH.jpg

"She just had a baby like yesterday, let's give her an outfit that shows the stomach AF and another one that will make her look boxy, again"

WuwRvaL8.jpgKiIbqer1.jpg

"Her body is on point this year, let's just literally cover it all!" 

xp6qHokJ.jpg

#NeverForget

Confirmed models who are at castings 10/26:

Sandra Kubicka

Daniela Cosio

Rachell Vallori

Megan Williams

Madison Headrick

Jessica Strother

Melodie Monrose

Georgia Fowler

Danielle Knudson

Melissa Cuc

Danielle Knudson???

Do not tease me, you're serious??!!!

Sandra Kubicka
Daniela Cosio
Rachell Vallori
Megan Williams
Madison Headrick
Jessica Strother
Melodie Monrose
Georgia Fowler
Danielle Knudson

Melissa Cuc

Ymre Stiekma
Sanne Vloet

Eniko M

Ping Hue

^ The outfit itself wasn't horrid, but it didn't fit Adriana at all. Same with last year's outfit for the black segment that i can't remember the name. Both outfits would have been great in someone else but they don't work for Adriana's body at all.

I adore the woman, she's been my favorite model for like a thousand years but girlfriend has no waist and VS needs to accept that shit and stop trying to make it happen.

Sandra Kubicka
Daniela Cosio
Rachell Vallori
Megan Williams
Madison Headrick
Jessica Strother
Melodie Monrose
Georgia Fowler
Danielle Knudson

Melissa Cuc

Danielle Knudson???

Do not tease me, you're serious??!!!

Apparently she posted it on Snapchat? I'm just updating this as others post :rofl: But the list is filled with commercial models so Danielle seems like a very realistic option this year.

The psychedelic section was inspired about jimmy hendrix and sublime so im pretty sure this will be the only segmwnt with a remix of some sort

picture lais, jasmine or jourdan walking with a guitar on fire wearing a marching band jacket and purple velvet panties

YES!! And Voodoo Child as background music  :chicken:  :chicken:  :chicken:

The psychedelic section was inspired about jimmy hendrix and sublime so im pretty sure this will be the only segmwnt with a remix of some sort

picture lais, jasmine or jourdan walking with a guitar on fire wearing a marching band jacket and purple velvet panties

YES!! And Voodoo Child as background music :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Yall are to much!

VS you are literally running out of ideas... (Sketches for the VSFS2013 Pink and British Invasion)

I know they've been doing this for 20 years now but if they're going to jack things from past segments can they at least look a little further back than the past three or four years?