Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

Vogue Espania Oct. 07

Your biography says that you did shows ocassionaly in Maryland and that a few months after coming to NY you got a contract for making shows in Paris. Is the fashion world more different than what you thought it was?

Before going to Paris I was a student and I dedicated all my time to it. Sometimes I did some photoshoots when my student time let me. I only knew that part of a model's work, but I always wanted to make some shows. I didn't know that one person (refering about Nicolas Ghesquière) could be such a big influence in my career and in the fashion business.

Did it cost you to assimilate the fact that is being so succesful in a little period of time?

I feel absolutely blessed for the fortune and still is hard to believe everything that has happened in such a little time. I'm so lucky that Estée Lauder chose me, I admire what Estée started and what its descendants have known to perpetuate.

Is there a moment in which you've lost the contact with reality?

There are many things that make me stay in touch with reality. I haven't let the glamour of this industry catch me because, even when it may look different from outside, this job is much more than looking at yourself on magazines. You need a whole creative crew to obtain those pictures and for the fashion shows being good. I value it a lot. Also, i'm very lucky because my mom travels with me to Paris for the shows. It's great because I can travel to the most glamurous cities of the world with my best friend. She dedicates all her life to my career, so having her with me is great, as looking her enjoy so much. Other thing that keeps me down-to earth are my childhood friends. I still see them a lot whenever I go home, but they also come and visit me in NY, because their student vacations coincide with mine. And when we don't see each other, we talk hours by phone or we comunicate by E-mail. Being with people that are not from this industry helps a lot. And, as anyone who works, in the end of the day you just want to relax with your family and friends and don't talk about your profession.

Do you miss home?

As opposed to many models that live in New York, i'm lucky because I have my family near, only three hours by train. If, sometimes, I have a couple free days, I can go and come without any problem. What I do miss is to drive, because in N.Y is impossible!

What do you like the most about the fashion world?

The creative force that is behind all of this and the fact that every person can choose whatever he or she wants of all the fashion proposals that we receive and interpret it on his/her own way.

How do you like to dress?

I like to wear dresses with flat shoes, that I change for heels on the night, and jeans -I love the J.Brand ones, because they make anyone look good- with jerseys with high neck. My favorite dress is a Vintage one with high black neck, I keep it as a treasure.

In a more personal way, how do you see yourself in 15 more years?

I think that useing so many Estée Lauder products... I hope that beautiful!

Your athletic figure betrays your love for the sports...

I've always practiced sports. Since I was little, I was in the swimming team, later I went to the hockey team and the lacrosse one. The bad thing about the team sports is tha is very complicated to keep playing when you like in New York and you travel so much. Now I love to play tennis, it's easier, you just have to look for a couple and a tennis court.

Apart from sports, what other hobbies do you have?

Unfortunatelly, I don't have enough time for hobbies. As I travel so much, I read a lot and make hundred of sudokus.

What is for you a perfect day?

Being on the beach with my girl friends.

With so much sports posibly you don't need to keep a diet to mantain your figure, do you?

I eat healthy, but not for keeping my weight, just to feel fine. I've never liked junk food and i'm not of the ones who eat at an inconvenient time. Meanwhile I keep active, I don't have weight problems.

Do you dream of hamburgers or do you prefer sushi?

Sushi, definetly.

What are your basic beauty secrets?

I use moisturizing twice a day. Mi mom has always done that and she has great skin. Once a week, I exfoliate my skin. Sometines I have a good massage, and I use the moisturizing cream with color on my body, because I don't have enough time for going to the beach, and that's not good either.

You can't go out home without...?

Dust suntan lotions, that make you have a good face without looking made up, and a little bit of mascara.

thanks to PD at TFS!

i'm begining to question whether that polaroid was taken Dec. 5!!!

i mean... look at her at Neue Gallery yesterday when she hosted

post-15738-0-1446075965-70176_thumb.jpg

i mean... i can't even begin to start venting on her weight issue... tfs is soooo sensitive about the truth

if gurlfriend wants to stay at #4 ... or to even be a model... period

... BITCH NEEDS TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!! ....not just five pounds... but A LOT!!!!!!

if she wants to be normal upper crust and be a trophy wife... then shes perfectly fine and perfectly gorgeous!!!

i mean... this was her on Dec. 10 at some store opening in Soho

fatfx6.th.jpgpost-15738-0-1446075965-70912_thumb.jpg

ok... i dont even wanna post the rest of her pictures from this day because it is just TOO painful!!!

i mean.... if she wasn't a runway model and the #4 model in the WORLD... i would say she is FUHRICKINN gorgeous!!!!!

but for her status... i would have to say that SHES FAT

there i said it!!!

hilary is a hot mess!

we really wont be seing her on the runway anytime soon! :cry: and thats just too bad!