Bellazon

Carmella Rose
Thumbnail

Jennka

I love how she's good at commercial fashion as well as High Fashion. She is so pretty and so versatile. And I adore her ying and yang purse in the IG pictures. I love that the 90's are making a comback as that is the era I grew up in (even though I was young, I remember a lot from then). 

thanks for all the updates everyone!!! 

58 minutes ago, bump said:

I love how she's good at commercial fashion as well as High Fashion. She is so pretty and so versatile. And I adore her ying and yang purse in the IG pictures. I love that the 90's are making a comback as that is the era I grew up in (even though I was young, I remember a lot from then). 

thanks for all the updates everyone!!! 

I don't think she ever did High Fashion. I could be wrong but I never saw her modeling for a luxury and leading clothing brand. 

"The phrase "high fashion" refers to the most luxurious, elegant and expensive clothing and accessories from top fashion designers. ... High-fashion clothing is typically custom-made women's clothing. Clothing that is considered high fashion is made by well-known designers."

20 hours ago, Stika_Boom said:

I don't think she ever did High Fashion. I could be wrong but I never saw her modeling for a luxury and leading clothing brand. 

"The phrase "high fashion" refers to the most luxurious, elegant and expensive clothing and accessories from top fashion designers. ... High-fashion clothing is typically custom-made women's clothing. Clothing that is considered high fashion is made by well-known designers."

ok, I see. Are editorials considered HF? I always lumped editorials for fancy magazines in with HF because a lot of the people working for the magazines work with the fancy brands. If not, what are editorials considered? I have seen her in some editorials that I really liked,  I wish I could remember off the top of my head what they were for. 

thanks for the clarification. I like commercial modeling a lot better than HF stuff, I do find runway fun because of all the weird clothes the models are showing (I always wonder who would ever buy some of those pieces??).  

• 2 weeks later...