Bellazon

Carmella Rose
Thumbnail

Jennka

5 hours ago, skjold said:

Seriously, you don't know it?

I am guessing you're commenting on the Tattoo or something? You didn't quote anything and just made some weird remark. So...no, I don't know what you're on about.

57 minutes ago, Franko said:

I am guessing you're commenting on the Tattoo or something? You didn't quote anything and just made some weird remark. So...no, I don't know what you're on about.

Yes, I was referring to the tattoo.

1 hour ago, skjold said:

Yes, I was referring to the tattoo.

Yes, but what the fuck has "scientific knowledge" have to do with the tattoo? I don't have tattoos, I am rather picky about what tattoos look good and what don't. But I don't get your comment? What does scientific knowledge have to do with getting a tattoo? Is there a new rule in place that only people with PhD's are allowed to get tattoos that I am unaware off? 😲

30 minutes ago, Franko said:

Yes, but what the fuck has "scientific knowledge" have to do with the tattoo? I don't have tattoos, I am rather picky about what tattoos look good and what don't. But I don't get your comment? What does scientific knowledge have to do with getting a tattoo? Is there a new rule in place that only people with PhD's are allowed to get tattoos that I am unaware off? 😲

Did I say that only those with PhD's can get a tattoo? No, I just said "scientific knowledge", with it, people would know that there are things that are better not to do because of the risks and harms. For example, the body fight forever against the tattoo, because the organism interprets it as an attack and tries to defend itself and repair the damage.

2 hours ago, bayern7 said:

Lol, anti-tattoo in 2021? 

Nah, not even close, people is free to do whatever they want, I just wonder how they cannot understand what they are doing, the risks to which they are exposed to, even with all the warnings science provides.