Bellazon

Survival of the Fittest - New Faces Edition

Jennka

With no pics or templates or without updating the list? Ok, who comes first puts the new round, but at least let's keep it as it has always been, with templates and list. Not like this.

And I said I wanted to make the new round, I was ready with the templates! :cry2:

I don't wanna monopolize anything. I'm saying that someone (that can even be you or Paola or whoever, I don't care if it's not me) needs to take care of all the rounds here just like Dave is taking care of the other survival. Not that anyone can post a round the way they want. You don't want this game to be monopolized by someone but still anyone can put a new round without following the rules or the previous format? It doesn't seem fair, imo.

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

You don't want this game to be monopolized by someone but still anyone can put a new round without following the rules or the previous format? It doesn't seem fair, imo.

When did I say that? :blink: You are making assumptions and being accusatory :/ To clarify what I said, as long as it is not a selected few who decides the rounds I am ok with that. We have a lot of games here in which the rounds are predetermined by a selected few. I think it would be best if we also had games that were more fluid and inclusive :yes: 

Maybe there is a way we could compile a list names and use them for the rounds? If someone wants to create their own template that's fine but if not, you or PB could do it? Considering it is a game about new faces we should keep the list short as new faces are constantly entering the scene :D 

That's not my intention to accuse someone, I'm sorry if I gave this idea. But it was weird to see that all of a sudden someone (it could have been anyone) started a new round without any template or something, since they're fundamental for this type of game because we have to see immediately who the models are, and no one said something about it. It looks like this game is going on without caring about the rules or something like that.

And I'm ok with your last idea, it can be a good solution! :happy: we can even go ahead without a list of nominations but we select randomly a new face and see how it goes, just like we've always done! I was just complaining about the fact that this game is kinda messy and it's sad cuz it's very interesting!

^ That was my bad for not realizing there were photos missing when I voted :sad: With all these games I got confused and I was feeling sleepy at the time :wacko:  I am sorry :yes: 

Yes, let's compile a short list (like maybe something that could last us for a month or two) and take it from there :smile: