Bellazon

Runway

this is random but relative

does ANYONEEEEEE realize she has the most unbelievable, amazingest, just wowwwesttt legs of all the vs models, to tell you the truth during the show her legs looked the best, it was just jaw dropping her legs were just perfection at its best

the color, the length, the definition of her muscle

it was just perfect! :heart:

this is random but relative

does ANYONEEEEEE realize she has the most unbelievable, amazingest, just wowwwesttt legs of all the vs models, to tell you the truth during the show her legs looked the best, it was just jaw dropping her legs were just perfection at its best

the color, the length, the definition of her muscle

it was just perfect! :heart:

She has some nice legs. But sometimes it looks like she puts a little too much of that fake tanning stuff on. She is probably the most fit of all the models. Not just her legs but look at some pics of her abs. Damn!

• 4 weeks later...
I wonder what she does for a workout. She looks really toned and lean! I think this is what a model should look like, unlike those all bones & skin girls.

i don't agree at all on the last part... She's got a good body but it's only a Swimsuit / lingerie body IMO, it looks too "sporty" and muscular for high fashion :ninja:

I wonder what she does for a workout. She looks really toned and lean! I think this is what a model should look like, unlike those all bones & skin girls.

i don't agree at all on the last part... She's got a good body but it's only a Swimsuit / lingerie body IMO, it looks too "sporty" and muscular for high fashion :ninja:

Good point ben, heaven forbid a "high" fashion model look healthy. :yes:

it all depend on your standards... i think Mariah carrey is a fat cow, and i think most high fashion models look healthy ;)

That remark it "utterly" inappropriate. :laugh:

I suppose all the world drools over fat cows (ie. Salma, Eva, Monica, etc. )...the world must all be wrong. :laugh:

Ok, back to allewhatshername :whistle: :p

1) i didn't say that ppl are wrong to like them, i just gave my opinion... 2) i think Monica is gorgeous

3) i don't think Eva and Salma are fat cows

anyways back to healthy alessandra working the runway...

• 4 weeks later...