Bellazon

Grace Elizabeth
Thumbnail

2324lebron

12 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

@MARSHADA1 i feel like Zuri is new Rachel H, she will give everything she can from herself but still got nothing from VS. I hope i'm wrong, pink spokesmodels deserve sth special in the show but seems like they don't share the same opinion 

I do not think it's the new rachel H, besides it seems to me that she still continues to shoot with pink, lately she was on their shoot with grace and they were moving together for college pink.

i knew that maggie laine and alecia work hard now for pink.
 we'll see
And I'm pretty sure this year, her outfit will be amazing and will have wings, she seems very happy on her insta.

29 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

@vsinside haha i like Lily but she isn't fierce on the runway, althought i still think 2015 she nailed in both segments she walked. And i think she just got what she deserved and she's over it.. @feyre totally agree with you 

Sometimes an angels wings grow with the time, that's pretty fitting for Lily. 

22 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

@MARSHADA1 i feel like Zuri is new Rachel H, she will give everything she can from herself but still got nothing from VS. I hope i'm wrong, pink spokesmodels deserve sth special in the show but seems like they don't share the same opinion 

Who knows, maybe they'll let her open instead of Grace, because they want to push Grace out of PINK into main line this year

2 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

She can’t have 2 outfits in the same segment wtf. I hope she walks for the mainline besides Pink.

Just wanted to say this:biggrin: maybe she's doing an Adriana Lima a la 2008 and opens and closes PINK, wouldn't mind it tbh

Just now, Clauds said:

She's not walking another segment, she's still under contract with Pink, she'll walk mainline maybe next year but all the other previous Pink girls did a solid three years of just Pink

Normally I wouldn't track trends back past 2008 but under these circumstances I wouldn't be surprised if she was treated a bit more like Miranda when she was in Pink? 
Try and raise her up a little earlier than usual...