Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

personally I think she's at a different place with her career now. she does more clothing/woman products, and sponsoring so she doesn't necessarily have to be in that lean, skinny shape she was back then. Also just the fact that 2007 was five years ago, BUT i understand if you simply prefer her form from back then :wave: clearly she's still in amazing shape, last summer's photos proved that :laugh:

side note, there are not only girls in this thread :p and thanks for all the hqs :wave:

please gurls, don't get me wrong but i have to say Bar is a little bit fat, c'mon look to her arms, they're fully. i mean, she's not that fat but she's still a model.. she needs to lost 12 pounds and then she'll be great..

dont want to be rude miss Valentina , but I think that u r jealous.....very jealous...... :p

everybody knows that Bar has flawless beauty and her body is healthy and skinny :p

shes not a runway model, for who or what she needs to lose weight? for you?

dont think so ;)

WE KNEW IT!!!!! :drool: :yes::clap:

Supermodel Bar Refaeli is back — and front — in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue after a one-year hiatus. The Israeli stunner, and former Leonardo DiCaprio gal pal, will be featured in the mag on sale Feb. 14.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/ay_b...s&FEEDNAME=

101n003rafaeli1c300x300.jpg

aw so glad about her! very nice news! :ddr:

HELL YEAH! :clap:

I can't say I'm surprised, but I'm defenitely happy!! :D

Will there be beach-shoots, or only studio-ones?

I hope both! Lol. She looks gorgeous. I hope she gets a HUGE spread! Although to be honest I will not be rooting for her in hopes of a cover (Anne V, Bar already got hers). But I cant complain my two favorite models ever will be featured in what will most likely be my favorite shoot of the year. I cant wait. 4 days!!

A candidate for least surprising news of the year. :laugh:

Pretty much :laugh:

As for if she did more than the studio shoot :idk: but she did tweet that there's a "very exciting, refreshing surprise" so hopefully its more than that. I also find it funny that the article removed the original picture xD

please gurls, don't get me wrong but i have to say Bar is a little bit fat, c'mon look to her arms, they're fully. i mean, she's not that fat but she's still a model.. she needs to lost 12 pounds and then she'll be great..

dont want to be rude miss Valentina , but I think that u r jealous.....very jealous...... :p

everybody knows that Bar has flawless beauty and her body is healthy and skinny :p

dont think so ;)

Well, if there is someone jealous here, it's you! Not me for sure, even 'cos I adore Bar so much and if I said something it was because I only want the best for her!! :yuckky:

dont think so ;)

Well, if there is someone jealous here, it's you! Not me for sure, even 'cos I adore Bar so much and if I said something it was because I only want the best for her!! :yuckky:

Everybody has their own opinions :wave: . Some says that she's fat and some says she's curvy... it doesn't really matter, right? The most important she's happy and healthy. So let just be peace :surrender::grouphug: on her thread and focus on her carrier. Let her choose what is best for her body and her health!

Bar's Twitter :)

i guess i can say it now- after a year break.. returning to @SI_Swimsuit FULL FORCE!! this year, with a very exciting, refreshing, surprise!

NYPost today.... Wow:) I'm very excited!!!!!

Original picture from the NYPost newspapers

http://yfrog.com/kjmlkzpj

:wub:

Don't forget today it's Bar's Friday Charity. This week:

https://www.somaly.org/donate/make-a-donation

Everybody has their own opinions :wave: . Some says that she's fat and some says she's curvy... it doesn't really matter, right? The most important she's happy and healthy. So let just be peace :surrender::grouphug: on her thread and focus on her carrier. Let her choose what is best for her body and her health!

we all love Bar, no need to argue :)

si_vaultAndy Gray

Just saw pics for the swimsuit issue that comes out Tuesday. One of the NBA's top point guards poses with Bar Refaeli. That's all I can say.

http://twitter.com/#!/si_vault

i wonder if that's the " very exciting, refreshing, surprise!" she mentioned. if so it's not that exciting. great for her i'm sure, but i could care less about an NBA player being in a swimsuit mag <_<

si_vaultAndy Gray

Just saw pics for the swimsuit issue that comes out Tuesday. One of the NBA's top point guards poses with Bar Refaeli. That's all I can say.

http://twitter.com/#!/si_vault

i wonder if that's the " very exciting, refreshing, surprise!" she mentioned. if so it's not that exciting. great for her i'm sure, but i could care less about an NBA player being in a swimsuit mag <_<

I wonder if that means less frames for her.