Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

A couple of leggy pictures. :)

sibar.jpg

baremilyla.jpg

600fullbarrefaeli.jpg

barfriendta.jpg

ZHANA, THANK YOU!!!! :wave: :drool: What a gorgeous, interesting and so different photoshoot! She is really beautiful and SEXY! The interview sounds again "safe" and not too revealing. Nothing new, I guess. Does it mention her studies in psychology?

Thanks Kat and Adira for the new pictures.... but I don't think she is in Israel. Because according to her latest twitter's photo, she looks on the ocean...

I know my mom is gonna b so worried when she sees this one! yfrog.com/khsaqlkj

http://yfrog.com/khsaqlkj

Katchitup, I am so happy she did another photoshoot for FASHION BEL AIR! And I would also love to see the inside of GRAZIA.

So British GQ, Spanish VOGUE, Grazia, Agua Bendita, Fashion Bel Air... all at about the same time!!! What's next? :)

Thanks Babylola! I'm glad she's worked on another Bel Air collection. The video is sweet and I can not wait to see the whole photoshoot. :wave:

Bixmax, thanks for the new Bar's twitter picture. I really wonder in which country she is, the place looks lush green. Her dress is so cute and feminine and she's got great legs. ;)

Adira, thanks for more great pictures from Mykonos! :drool: WOW!!!! Nice of her to have her photo taken with fans! I read earlier last week on an Israeli news website that they were all in Mykonos to celebrate one of her friend's birthday! What a perfect place to celebrate!!!

post-40981-0-1446026379-53652_thumb.jpg

Hi Kerri,

Which year is this from? :wave:

I can answer that for one of the pics, the one with the yellow frame. That was taken in february of 2008 or 2009 in LA ... or march. Outside of a nightclub.

I'm scaring myself a bit actually. :ninja:

EDIT => http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/05/07/bar-refaeli-legs/ - I was wrong. :p

wow, that's quite impressive :blink: !!

I meant the Sports Illustrated picture, :p

post-9435-0-1446026380-0487_thumb.jpg

Hi Kerri,

Which year is this from? :wave:

The first one (SI) was taken somewhere in 2006 for the Swimsuuit 2007 issue.

The second one with Emily on the right of picture was from May 2008 - coming out of Villa, in LA.

The last ones were taken in June 2011 in Tel Aviv.

:)