Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Just came back from vacation, and very glad to see all the posts :hug:

I'm really happy about the French cover, it's stunnning :heart:

I really hope it's Bar for SI, I think in the 2nd picture, after following her for such I long time, I'd say it's her :o

I really hope she isn't getting in any trouble with the hacker or the paps, but I'm sure it'll work out fine :)

KiaraFaure Kiara Faure

Very very touching article about @BarRefaeli in the french #Grazia. Must read!

13 Aug Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@BarRefaeli

Bar Refaeli @KiaraFaure I can't read french. I have to trust u on this one! ;)

Anyone who's able to post :whistle:

Please??

kasfe.jpg

I'm french and I bought the french Grazia : In the magazine the journalist explains that bar shoot for the cover of grazia when she made the photosession for the new collection of bel air. He tells also that a lot of friend and famillly of the bel air stylist designer come in the studio in order to take a picture with bar. He says that she has an amazing body. During the photosession she was very profesionnel....He tells also that she refused to speak about her break up with. The journalist explains that she is very self confident and has a lot of insurrance. She tells that when she was young her dream was not to be a doctor or a lawyer but to have a big familly. She said also that tel aviv is a great place. At the end of the interview the journalist said that bar is a very mysterious woman, an "enigme".

Very good articles and very good photos.

@Michal I'm still waiting for the translation of the jewish article which talks about bar and leo...Thanks. :wave:

Calista, thanks for letting us know about the Grazia magazine. I'm glad to know the article and pictures are very good. I am hoping they will be scanned and posted somewhere, so we can all see them. :)

Adira, thanks for sharing the pictures of Bar attacking the photographer with water... :laugh: It's funny it was caught be another razzo! Also, I forgot to thank you for the recent photo of Bar on her electric scooter!

Interesting article, Katchitup! Thanks for sharing! :wave:

Wijn, welcome back and thanks for Bar's twitter updates! :)

Actually, it looks like she is now in Greece (on a small island) with friends.

nadavsc1 and 7 others.. Big group in a small island.. Damage ! yfrog.com/h6fwwnuj

http://a.yfrog.com/img618/3672/fwwnu.jpg

She looks lovely and relaxed. And still wearing her "love ring".

I hope we'll get to see additional pictures of her on the Greek island.

Last time she was there, to my knowledge, was about a year ago.

http://www.spetsesdirect.com/the_royal_wed...tatiana_blatnik

I am also hoping to get my hands on the British GQ September issue, or wishing that it will be scanned and generously shared somewhere on the Internet.

I'm french and I bought the french Grazia : In the magazine the journalist explains that bar shoot for the cover of grazia when she made the photosession for the new collection of bel air. He tells also that a lot of friend and famillly of the bel air stylist designer come in the studio in order to take a picture with bar. He says that she has an amazing body. During the photosession she was very profesionnel....He tells also that she refused to speak about her break up with. The journalist explains that she is very self confident and has a lot of insurrance. She tells that when she was young her dream was not to be a doctor or a lawyer but to have a big familly. She said also that tel aviv is a great place. At the end of the interview the journalist said that bar is a very mysterious woman, an "enigme".

Very good articles and very good photos.

@Michal I'm still waiting for the translation of the jewish article which talks about bar and leo...Thanks. :wave:

[/q

I'ts actualy the interview from 2009, that one that she give after their comeback. the only part that was new was the part that she said that Jaime Fox told her 'Mazal Tov' at one of the oscar's parties cus he heard that she and Leo are engaged, and she didn't knew how to tell him that its not true so she just told him "thanks". she also said that she and Leo prefer to wont walk the red carpets together, cus they want to keep their love to them selfs. and she said that she prefered that Leo would stay at home while all the SI cover's celebration, cus she said that its was more fun to come home later and get his "well done" words privatly. :blush:

she also talk about How much she loves Emily and what a great friend she is.

the rest was all the things that been published in 2009.

I hope that I help you. if you have more questions, then feel free to ask. :)

I'ts actualy the interview from 2009, that one that she give after their comeback. the only part that was new was the part that she said that Jaime Fox told her 'Mazal Tov' at one of the oscar's parties cus he heard that she and Leo are engaged, and she didn't knew how to tell him that its not true so she just told him "thanks". she also said that she and Leo prefer to wont walk the red carpets together, cus they want to keep their love to them selfs. and she said that she prefered that Leo would stay at home while all the SI cover's celebration, cus she said that its was more fun to come home later and get his "well done" words privatly.

she also talk about How much she loves Emily and what a great friend she is.

the rest was all the things that been published in 2009.

I hope that I help you. if you have more questions, then feel free to ask.

I'ts actualy the interview from 2009, that one that she give after their comeback. the only part that was new was the part that she said that Jaime Fox told her 'Mazal Tov' at one of the oscar's parties cus he heard that she and Leo are engaged, and she didn't knew how to tell him that its not true so she just told him "thanks". she also said that she and Leo prefer to wont walk the red carpets together, cus they want to keep their love to them selfs. and she said that she prefered that Leo would stay at home while all the SI cover's celebration, cus she said that its was more fun to come home later and get his "well done" words privatly.

post-45017-1313605136_thumb.gif