Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I would LOVE to see Bar in a make-up commercial!

She has one of those faces, and very good lips for make-up :heart:

And she turned out to be a very good speaker (don't know if you guys get what I mean, bad english)

as well, I think she would be perfect for it!

I would like to see her on the vogue cover and also vanity fair cover.... Be the egerie of luxirious brand, make a romantic movie like the movie of Katherine Heigl and be with a famous guy better than leo. I just hope that she doesn't just stay in israel and taht she will travel around the worlk ( LA, vegas, miami, NY, london, paris, barcelona, marrakech, moscou,tokyo, berlin syndeny.........) Hope that this year bar travel a lot and be prsent in all the fields ( parfums, clothes, cover of the magazines, cinema......) :laugh:

All posts that ignored the new rules have been removed.

I was sorry to see that I had to clean up the thread again. A few of you got their warn level raised as well.

If people keep on ignoring the new rules even with us raising warn levels and giving out suspensions, the next step will be for this thread to be closed.

I hope you all wise up long before that so that it doesn't come to that.

Thank you,

SympathysSilhouette

Sorry, guys! I promise I won't do it again! :wave:

I have someone who wrote to me and mentioned that Bar was in the current Paris Match with a picture we've never seen before... Is anyone here from France who can access the latest issue? If not, I'll ask my friend to scan the picture for me.

Because this shit has been going on for years in this thread, and people are sick of hearing the same bullshit over and over? Less talk about her personal life and more pictures? GoGo

That is part of the I before E rule.... learn it, love it and live it!

Because this shit has been going on for years in this thread, and people are sick of hearing the same bullshit over and over? Less talk about her personal life and more pictures? GoGo

+1

preach! :laugh: and thanks for the pics everyone (:

Ahwww she looks adorable in the picture! :wub:

BTW i just (finally) saw Session, Bar looks amazing in the whole movie, she barely wears any make up & her face looks perfect, the movie is actually good, better than what i was expecting but you need to pay attention because otherwise you won't understand a thing ... I would love to see Bar doing more movies, she acts really good, i was impressed by her :hehe: & you can really tell that it was filmed years ago because she has changed a lot, she looks super young in the movie

Thank you guys SO much for the news and pics!

The dress is - once again - gorgeous! :heart:

I'm so jealous you got to see Session already MissLima!

I want to see it to, I really hope Bar can start acting more and more! :clap:

And she also lookes really good in glasses!

You can download Session online. I DLed it but haven't had time to watch it yet. Keri, thanks for posting the Paris Match page. I'm sure she won't be thrilled to see the other names in text next to her picture but she's probably used to all that by now. :)