Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

looks like she's starting work for Passionata.... . Her agent Scott Lipps also mentioned going to visit Bar at Milk Studios for the shoot! She's busy these days :)

from her twitter:

BarRefaeli Bar Refaeli

Early start for my Passionata shoot. Beautiful day out, but pretty in the studio too:)

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

from Scott's twitter:

Scottlipps Scott Lipps

Off to @milkstudios for a shoot to see @barRefaeli then meetings, meetings and finally a day of rest tomorrow...#Hallelujah

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Hello Guys!

I didn't been here for so long. it been such a busy months in the Army. lol amd I really missed you all :wave:

and I would like to know if everything is fine between her and Leo?? are the still together?

cus I googled Leo and seems like he finished his filming but he is just doing "nothing" in L.A while Bar is in NYC, so everything is fine with these two? thanks.

Yeah I wouldn't worry michal! We got sightings of Leo and Bar in NY last week! And they were together in Paris!

I wonder if Bar will go back to L.A to spend Easter with her man??

And thanks for the tweet fash! I just love her work with Passionata! :p

ah, I'am loving that Bar have a twitter so than we get able to know where is she, what's she's doing and also be able to know which work she's doing before the campaign show up, now I loved that pics of her working for Passionata, she's so lovely! :heart::wub: Bar seems to have a greet sense of humor, she's always smiling, she seems to be a very positive person, and I love this. big thanks kat for the pics!

Also loved the pic of Bar's avatar on twitter!