Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

Larger photo of Russian Elle cover from this link: http://tbk.mako.co.il/article/1741056 Translation: Bar Refaeli Goddess --- Bar Refaeli is the cover girl of Russian ELLE Magazine for March. The good news: she is interviewed and talks about everything except Leo. The bad news: Walla! Celebs finally does not feel deprived.

russianelle2.jpg

Thanks a lot for the vover!!

She looks great..!

If anyone could get the interview too, it would be amazing!

In one way I feel sad she doesnt talk about Leo, cuz I would like to know,,

But I also like that she's not trying to get attention by talking about him.

she don't talk about Leo because she doesn't need to expose her personal life to get attention like some others models out there, and I think this is great because she wants recognition for her work and not because Leo is her boyfriend. Also this is something that Leo do, he never talk about Bar in his interviews and their relationship is working like this, they are very private and everybody knows they are together but anyone needs to know everything about them, is something they keep just for themselves. But for sure I want to read this interview too. Thanks for the bigger version of the cover Roxee!

Bar is still in LA. She went to a private dinner with Leo in LA this weekend hosted by Jaz-Z and LeBron James!.

Though pop princess Rihanna's 23rd birthday is Sunday, she toasted it a day early with "Two Kings" -- mogul Jay-Z and basketball star LeBron James.

As part of All-Star Weekend festivities in Los Angeles, the power pair and Bing welcomed luminaries and sports giants for a private dinner and after-party Saturday in recognition of their annual charity efforts for underprivileged children.

At Century City's Craft restaurant, "Top Chef" star Tom Colicchio prepared eats for a crowd that included guest speaker and Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli, Ellen Pompeo and Chris Ivery, Ron Howard, Jerry Bruckheimer, Kanye West and designer Tory Burch.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/201...-phillippe.html