Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

I'm sorry everyone, but I think Bar looks better when she's thinner. I don't have a problem with her body I think it's fantastic, but I just think she was more beautiful when she was thinner in the face. It seems like her weight gain goes right to her face, which I think is a shame cuz she is so beautiful when her face isn't so round, but I still think her body is great. I wonder if maybe her face just changed with age and not so much weight gain?

I'm sorry everyone, but I think Bar looks better when she's thinner. I don't have a problem with her body I think it's fantastic, but I just think she was more beautiful when she was thinner in the face. It seems like her weight gain goes right to her face, which I think is a shame cuz she is so beautiful when her face isn't so round, but I still think her body is great. I wonder if maybe her face just changed with age and not so much weight gain?

Thanks for the pics of Bar in L.A Nefertiti :hug: Although I'm with ya Roxee, I'm not really a fan of the pants.

I will agree that she has gained some weight in the past years, but she looks so incredible curvey (or what the modeling industry may call curvy) :blush:

She actually used to be really thin, so I'm happy shes at a more healthy weight, and she looks incredible!

And thanks Fashiondream for the screenshot. Before I coun't see Bar, but now I see her!

Thank you very much for the HQ photos, Nefertiti.

Wow, great find Fashiondream! :yes: Thanks a bunch for the screenshot from the party. They make a glamorous couple, don't they? :heart:

Thanks for identifying the guy in the photos, Kerri Lynn. :wave: I knew he looked familiar.