Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

What a nice surprise! I didn't expect to see Bar attending the Grammy awards!!! How cool! :)

Thanks everyone for the gorgeous pictures! I think she looked exquisite and so elegant in her Armani outfit. And her sandals were a perfect match. It was nice to know that she was there with Roberta Armani, who looked quite good herself! :wave:

Solange, I am happy to learn that Bar will be in the April Allure issue! Can't wait to see the photos! Thanks for the alert!

I hope Bar will have a wonderful Valentine's Day with her man... or maybe a Valentine's Night :heart::wub:

And to all of you, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY with your loved ones!!!!

Article about Bar at the Grammys, but no new pics of her, just the same ones we've seen :cry:

http://www.zimbio.com/Bar+Refaeli/articles...t+Grammy+Awards

Model Bar Refaeli made an appearance at the Grammy Awards last night at the Staples Center in LA in this striking black and white number. The suit was definitely a bold choice, considering pretty much every other gal at the event (aside from Willow Smith) opted for some sort of gown.

We're not even entirely sure why the model was at the biggest night in music anyway -- to look pretty? Perhaps. Her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio certainly isn't in the music biz!

She looked beautiful but I also wonder why she was at the Grammys.

She looked beautiful but I also wonder why she was at the Grammys.

Models, actors, singers ... they go as special guests to the Oscars, the Emmys, the Grammys...

for example, Heidi Klum has gone several times to Oscar ceremony.

Yeah your right. Hedi Klum has gone to the Oscars many times, and Marissa Miller goes to the Grammys sometimes too :wave:

*Bar with Leo at the Grammys post party:

Malaysian billionaire Jho Low, who recently invested in posh Beverly Hills hotel L'Ermitage, threw a spectacular Grammys party there for Interscope founder Jimmy Iovine with guests including Lady Gaga, Jay-Z and Beyoncé.

Other guests included Leonardo DiCaprio -- smoking a cigar and wearing an Irish gangster cap -- and his model girlfriend Bar Refaeli, Megan Fox, Jamie Foxx, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, Busta Rhymes, Eminem, the Black Eyed Peas' Will.i.am, Apl.de.Ap and Taboo, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Scherzinger, Jerry Bruckheimer and "Entourage" star Kevin Connolly.link