Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

And Leo is in London now for photocall. plus he has the premiere tommorrow. I don't think Leo ever said he would stay for the whole world cup like someone mentioned. i never even saw an article or anything about that of him stating that, so i don't know where that came from.....people should provide links when they post stuff like that or else its not reliable.

So basically i think Bar is in London now too

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/07/07/le...eams-in-london/

thanks crazy ride for the beautiful pics of Bar! I sincerely think she looks so much more beautiful in the second pic, in the first she looks so different, I think it's the make up and the pose she's on the pic, anyway... I love it, thanks!

And Leo is in London now for photocall. plus he has the premiere tommorrow. I don't think Leo ever said he would stay for the whole world cup like someone mentioned. i never even saw an article or anything about that of him stating that, so i don't know where that came from.....people should provide links when they post stuff like that or else its not reliable.

Thanks crystalwaters. Yes, it does make sense.

Thank you crazy ride for the pictures. I also think she looks fantastic! :)

I read that the shoot for all the models was trying to go for a "1980's playboy" look, apparently. Big hair, heavy eyeshadow, the halo style lighting behind her. Supposedly all the models were posed like that, but I agree. Kind of awkward! Either way, Bar still rocks it :)

Im 100% sure i read somewhere that Leo said that he was going to stay in South Africa 'til the finale ... Can't remember where tho :laugh: ... But i guess the article was wrong anyways

I just hope we get some pics of Bar soon, she looks great for V Magazine :heart:

Fox Fashion video translation

source: barrefaelionline.com

Bar Refaeli and Noam Tour (the guy model next to her) are making the 4th campaign of the fashion store FOX.

She came back to israel to promote the campaign , she said it’s fun to do it again with Noam Tour and he said that too.

She told the Interviewer that she takes a break of Sport Illustrated for a year, to realax and to become more fresh and excaited for next season.

The Interviewer asked bar where we can find her this year? which campaign is next? Bar said that she won’t tell until it comes out.

She had a birthday this month and because the bussy Schedule she couldn’t came home to celebraite with her friends..

So she took after that her 3 best friends from israel and flew to LA , she showed them the city and more..

She turned to 25 and she will continue her career for while.

She wants to have a baby and become a mom… She reminds that there are models that became moms and modeling at the same time.

(sorry if someone has already send this translation )

Thank you very much, Pink for the translation of the video. It is very appreciated. Frankly. Actually, you are the first one who is taking the time and energy to answer me. As I asked, more than once for someone who understands Hebrew to give us an idea of what Bar says in these recent videos.

I like what she says and I am excited to know what will be her project for this year!!!

As for her becoming a mom soon, I think she plans to do it shortly. This is what she wants above all!!! And she's right, quite a few very well known models have become moms lately and have pursued their career.

Thanks again, Pink! :wave:

Thank you very much, Pink for the translation of the video. It is very appreciated. Frankly. Actually, you are the first one who is taking the time and energy to answer me. As I asked, more than once for someone who understands Hebrew to give us an idea of what Bar says in these recent videos.

I like what she says and I am excited to know what will be her project for this year!!!

As for her becoming a mom soon, I think she plans to do it shortly. This is what she wants above all!!! And she's right, quite a few very well known models have become moms lately and have pursued their career.

Thanks again, Pink! :wave:

my pleasure Kerri Lynn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

Yeah thanks for the translation pink, those girls from Bar Refaeli Online are so cool

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now to be serious, im sorry for the mistakes in the translation i read it in my blackberry & it was painful for my eyes :ninja: ... But i'll fix the bad words later