Bellazon

Bar Refaeli
Thumbnail

Petite-Patrie

si_vaultAndy Gray

Just saw pics for the swimsuit issue that comes out Tuesday. One of the NBA's top point guards poses with Bar Refaeli. That's all I can say.

http://twitter.com/#!/si_vault

I wonder how old was Bar on that ad photo? :)

http://yfrog.com/odr2nomj

wow,never seen this pic,she's cute :wub:

Latest twitter-pics :)

x5hvpx.jpg th_897746648_0f7095f253bc11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7_122_623lo.jpg xxdrh.jpg

personlly we do not like so much the SI bar can do much better modeling than this

pictures

by the twitter bar is now in israel

also more photos when bar was younger did the milki famous advesting on buses in israel

this is from 18.02.02,

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-1674228,00.html

anybody can upload the photos of pilpel and milki? it can be funny to see bar doing milki again!

how nice can this be?

Cool pictures, wijn! Thanks! :wave:

Thanks bigmax for the new magazine cover and article! Anyone can translate Spanish for us? Please! :)

Here it goes!

STOMPED

"It's Wednesday in Berlin and it's sunny out there. The perfect setting for Bar Refaeli who enters wearing a black dress and a bucket of roses. Imposing. At the same time simple but close. She grabs the mic and welcomes the press meeting of a new Escada frangrance - which she is the face of. And invite everyone to dinner. She talked for over an hour with her guests. Between one and another nibble she is writing in her BlackBerry. The scene is repeated in the dessert; smiles, talks and messages. The next morning, sweet and relaxed Bar from yesterday night seemed a bit uncomfortable. It's interview day and that's a part of her job she doesn't like a lot. The Israeli model makes it clear: she doesn't like to talk about herself. The advisors said out loud: no questions about ex-boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio, neither Israeli policy in middle east. Her private life is a forbidden subject. The first one has a reasonable reason. For years they used to hide theirselves from paparazzi then isen't time to explantions. The second one also has a good reason; four years ago she married a familiar - she got divorced right after - to avoid the military service which is mandatory in her home country. It was a polemic episod that Israeli government didn't like. Despite being one of the most populary womens in Israel, army doesn't wanna her to be a idol for their youth. They even tryed boycott the products she worked for. Something like a cold war. Since then shut up Bar. But her mother, Tzipi Levine didn't do the same, said that these coments were a disgrace and recommended the political "look to their own houses and see whom they didn't recruit". After that, her relation with her country had ups and downs; she owns a apartment there and discloses the israeli natural beauty by the social networks. But also rebels agains the military service, which she calls "absurd". Some months ago her polemic again in a shoot for italian GQ, where she was wearing military coat and weapons.

After the warnings the open opened for us and then I found a casual styled Bar. To break the ice, someone comments that it's being a very large morning, and she just smile professionally waiting for the first question. (...) "Modeling cames so naturally that I didn't though being someone else".

*This is the first page, I'll translate the second tomorrow. It's really tiring. Sorry for my writing errors. Hope y'all like it.