Average Score - 7.6

Doutzen Kroes - 210.5

Average Score - 8.7

Sports Illustrated

Hannah Davis - 191.9

Average Score - 7.9

Nina Agdal - 196.4

Average Score - 8.1

First part of the competition is now over.

We went through 16 rounds featuring four girls. Two from VS and two from SI.

64 girls started off our competition. After this first part we narrow it down to 32 girls. 16 from VS and 16 from SI.

The girls marked in bold have made it into the next part of the competition. Sadly the girls who are not in bold will not go further into the competition. At the end of the competition I will do an overall ranking of each girl with new pictures.

Focus more on the overall score. Some girls have more scores then others due to more or less people voting during a specific round.

The rankings are...

post-22010-0-95212400-1425622352_thumb.j

As you can see VS is leading.

Now the next part of the competition will be a little different.

Eliminations will begin straight away. 1 VS vs 1 SI girl in the end to see who is the ultimate VS and SI girl but to also see which brand in the end reigns supreme. Based on the rankings so far VS is. But you never know. New rounds start soon.

Surprised she made it into the Top 16: Miranda, Daniella

Surprised she DID NOT made it into the Top 16: Sara (both categories), Jac, Gigi

Surprised how well she did: Cameron, Kelly, Kate B, Rosie, Lais, Tyra, Hannah, Bar, Cintia, Lindsay

Surprised how poor she did: Isabeli, Erin, Toni, Stacey, Kathy, Emily R, Ana BB (both categories), Rose, Candice, Kate U, Anne V

I was also surprised about Miranda. I was thinking that people were going to give her super low scores but she actually did very well. There is no denying that at one stage she was so amazing for VS and she was on her way to the top spot. But she got pregnant and her priorities changed and VS wasn't important to her anymore.

The next rounds will be interesting because i'm changing up most pictures. And am gonna change the voting process. So it's going to be fun. Not long left guys.