Bellazon

Lost

i can see your point ice.

plus did it totally explain them? i mean we still don;t know how Jacob was able to lvie for so loing and how is brother came back to be the smoke monster and such.

They are not going to lay out specifics. Evangeline Lilly was on Letterman and said finale would be similar to previous episodes in structure.

OMG! I was so upset! But one thing did bother me though... They're parents... NEITHER one of them thought of their kid... Okay, she could've had at least one parent, now she has zero. 'Tis a bit selfish on their parts, I think. lol
^I'm with you. Who's going to get custody? Jin's dad is a poor uneducated fisherman, so chances are Sun's bastard of a father is going to sweep in which surely neither of them would ever have wanted...

I KNOW!

Well, I love Ben no matter what simply because he is such a complicated character, but I was starting to see him survive the show because of redemption and what-not... but with this turn (of course it's for survival, but still), I don't see him living the finale.

Which is actually, a lot longer than I thought he'd make it! :D

Also... I hate Jack.... I hoped he'd die, and now that can't happen. FML.

^I was on Team Lapidus!!!

Neither: Those two have both been cavalier with other people's lives. And what was all that shit with the cabin? The Dharma guy (Horace) builds it, it's in a weird time-loop, then it moves about, it's circled with ash, Ben pretends Jacob is in it, but then Jacob is in it saying "help me", it moves about some more but Hurley can find it, then it's Christian Shepard "working for Jacob", then the ash is broken, then Claire's living in there too, then - NOBODY, and Jacob was under the statue all the time anyway, then they just burn it??? :wacko:

*high five* Team Smokey is awesome.

Edit: I've decided to completely ignore certain parts of seasons 4-5, because they were such cluster-fucks of information, that i will EVENTUALLY try to work it all out in my head. i think a lot of it is just trying to keep themselves (Jacob and Smokey) from getting bored on the island, so all this random ritualistic mumbo-jumbo is just bollocks.