Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

alessandraambrosiopregnit0.th.jpg alessandraambrosiopregnsh9.th.jpg alessandraambrosiopregnnr1.th.jpg

alessandraambrosiopregnur1.th.jpg alessandraambrosiopregndn2.th.jpg alessandraambrosiopregnjc4.th.jpg alessandraambrosiopregnym0.th.jpg

Well to touch base on a sensitive subject I'm going to give my opinion on the ongoing debate as to whether or not Alessandra is pregnant. My brilliant deduction is... yes. First off just look at the way she's carrying, her hips are pressed a bit more forward in most of her pictures; quite common in pregnant women as they start to readjust their stances to accomadate the extra weight settling in between/above their hips. Her stomach is starting to distend... not all over but in the general lower midriff region again a common occurance in pregnant women.

Look at the above pictures and tell me she doesn't look pregnant and there will be a lot of staring on my part. I could be wrong but I really don't think I am. Either she's pregnant or her agent's are going to be freaking out and she's liable to lose a fair amount of contracts due to weight gain.

I don't know about all of you but I have personal experience in the pregnancy department and I know how I carried and I know how I looked and in the early stages of my pregnancy I looked very similiar to her at least in the middle region.

Here's me at 5 months...

2222pc2.jpg

Here's me at 8 months...

3333kb0.jpg

That is me sticking my stomach out as far as I possibly can in both pictures. Yes, I took pictures of my stomach to prove to friends and family that weren't in the general area that I was pregnant... Does it look at all similiar to the way Alessandra is carrying... at least the first picture of my stomach in comparision to her stomach and what we've seen of it to date?