Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Yes she was^

Make me a Supermodel

Shanina's personality issues have been apparent for a long time..You don't date Tyson (The Tool) Beckford for years and not have a similar personality :rofl:

---

Anywho, after looking at Kyra's instagram... bfyXf60.jpg 

If she was picked over Sarah, Dani K, Yulia or Simone :/

Unless they're getting rid of most of their roster this year and we're going to have a lot more rookies then usual? :idk: Something isn't adding up.

I'm going to go on record and say I'd be cool with that idea. Come on down Danielle K and Cami!!! You're next! (Hopefully)

Time to put some of these vets in the nursing home where they belong. Time for the next generation of bewbs and booties!

On another side note: I've never known SI to allow models to take/post selfies while on set. This whole shoot seems fishy....

Maybe Dani didn't think about the rules when she took the picture and posted it? Blonde moment lolol

Either way if MJ doesn't approve of the pic being posted I can seen Dani getting in shit for it. 

St Lucia location in 2014 was there Emrata , Samantha, lauren mellor and cris urena as rookies

St john location last year had rookies : Rose and Erin  

Kyra is mega average and is very a small girl.. such a bad decision 

i guess this is going to be the last year of chrissy right? 

i would like to see more rookies!

If she was picked over Sarah, Dani K, Yulia or Simone :/

this! :/

yeah and also Nadine Leopold went to casting.

and they pick this girl Kyra that honestly i dont want to be mean but who lie to her that she could be a model ? she is just small and extra crazy average.