Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Marvs I present to you the white knight of the week award :heart:

You can YAY all you want, but that video was cringe.  If she had said "Thanks for supporting me guys I really appreciate it and I look forward to being in next years issue" and left it at that it would of been fine, but to sit there and blush, giggle and act surprised. Nope....

I will stand by it, it would of been a lot funnier had Tanya gotten it. At least it would of come as a genuine shock and would of been something worth waiting for.

26 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

You can YAY all you want, but that video was cringe.  If she had said "Thanks for supporting me guys I really appreciate it and I look forward to being in next years issue" and left it at that it would of been fine, but to sit there and blush, giggle and act surprised. Nope....

I will stand by it, it would of been a lot funnier had Tanya gotten it. At least it would of come as a genuine shock and would of been something worth waiting for.

uhmm no... Thats Barbara personality she is is always a cutie. u cant expect how she had to react . thats her . but well thats just ur opinion.

56 minutes ago, MarVS said:

uhmm no... Thats Barbara personality she is is always a cutie. u cant expect how she had to react . thats her . but well thats just ur opinion.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

what white knight means  pretty??

or , or , or , or  so whats supposed to be me? ... thats kinda Rude Pretty im fan of Barbara from long time ago... i know my fav models and if i saw something cringe even if  is somebody that i fan of i would say it . those white knight meaning about getting laid are so absolutely ridiculous and stupid as hell ( even more duh! in my case cause im gay)  idk who came up with those slangs so dumb.

Nothing wrong with being a fan, but don't White Knight and jump on someone because you don't like what they have to say and then tell them to stop. If you don't like it, join in with the troll and eventually it'll all become one big lol. No one walks away unhappy, and everyone is Kappa

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Nothing wrong with being a fan, but don't White Knight and jump on someone because you don't like what they have to say and then tell them to stop. If you don't like it, join in with the troll and eventually it'll all become one big lol. No one walks away unhappy, and everyone is Kappa

i was not being a white knight because im not...u erased ur comment because clearly  u were on a little Hater status. thats why i said Wow dont start pretty thats all.  

No, not a hater, I'm being honest as I see it. She comes across as very young, very fake, and very cringy... and just because YOU don't think so and I do, doesn't mean I'm being a "hater"...  (To actually hate someone I'd have to waste energy on them, and Barbara isn't worth my hate... Zika and ISIS are though :smile: )

I don't care if I like the model or not, I'll be the first one to laugh at them for being off putting, cringe, or odd (in not a good type of way). 

You said - Wow Pretty don't start... which means "stop talking about it" which I will not, because my opinion is just as valid as yours... and what you said is the prime definition of being a White Knight.

Maybe it's a EU vs North America thing, but some of you guys tend to be very sensitive to shit North American's laugh at. :idk: Although there are some prime trolls in the EU though :heart: You

8 minutes ago, MarVS said:

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

No, not a hater, I'm being honest as I see it. She comes across as very young, very fake, and very cringy... and just because YOU don't think so and I do, doesn't mean I'm being a "hater"... 

I don't care if I like the model or not, I'll be the first one to laugh at them for being off putting, cringe, or odd (in not a good type of way). 

You said - Wow Pretty don't start... which means "stop talking about it" which I will not, because my opinion is just as valid as yours... and what you said is the prime definition of being a White Knight.

Im being Honest  too .didnt saw the video cringe at all!  ..u should not erased ur comment in first place if was ur opinion  and im not a white knight  for saying wow pretty dont start because thats prime definition LOL . love u hun :heart: