Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

The best part about the recent teasers MJ has posted is that they are literally all the same damn pose.. :cain::ermm::sleep:

i was thinking the same thing :rofl:

the models for this location ( so far ) are awful, the swimsuits are awful, and the last couple insta's have been pretty unflattering to the models. wtf is mj thinking?! 

yeah..how to waste a beautiful location..at least the photographer is good

i think so

Pretty said that maybe Simone is the rookie but she's in ny now so is not her

I said MAYBE either this shoot, or at the very least the next shoot. And just because someone is posting things on instagram that make them appear in one location doesn't necessarily mean anything. Anyone with access to the Instagram account can post pictures that were taken days/weeks ago to make it appear as though the person is around. I'm not saying this is the case for Simone, I'm just saying don't believe everything you see.

hmiAFp9.jpg

I really wish I could tell you guys why I think Simone will be in the magazine, however if I mention it and you know who is paying attention, the way I found would be shut down. I just highly suspect that either she'll be in this magazine, or they're grooming her for the next issue... Still learning towards this magazine though :/ (Just to be a bitch inb4 MJ's like... No Simone now biatch)

Also note how there have been almost no snapchats this time around. I don't think MJ liked the fact that info was so easily garnered from the last shoot. Either she's attempting to figure out how to snapchat without us figuring out shit, or she's going to only snapchat her mug from now on.