Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Taylor off top//: Taylor PR said about her Grammy nominations, but nothing about a pic. There are two videos, in one they're just talking and the other is blurry as hell. Also, she changed her lyrics to 'she' in a song yesterday, took Karlie as her date to AMA's and she has her pictures all over her apartment. Yes, I have lesbian friends, I wouldn't know this without them :p

https://31.media.tumblr.com/a7dd4a12675fc3d509e7f0f49f27cd92/tumblr_ng6hzft8e71qfyunpo1_1280.jpg

BehatiPrincess so sorry for your loss hun. Stay strong.

And did you guys see the caption Doutzen made on her latest picture in Facebook? After this and the #bodybyiza the girls sprayed on the wall, I'm now convinced they read Bellazon.

Boy am I glad VS ditched Poly... she was starting to act too diva-ish and it's not like VS needed her.

It's time for Adriana to hang up her wings! It's telling that even her fans want her to pack her bags. Her love affair with VS needs to end. She still looks good but she's pushing it now and acting like a hyperactive child on the VS runway is becoming annoying. It's so upsetting how stupid she looks at VS related events as opposed to others. Like the the IWC event, she looked so elegant and regal. Like two different people really. No she really needs to go home now for real. She's working so hard outside of VS now. Now is the time to leave.

Well you made me laugh. Natasha didn't get ditched by VS, she ditched VS obviously. The first time should be back in 2009, she ditched that year last minute just for a photoshoot. Plus, she didn't even go to casting, so it shows how VS wanted & needed her at the first place. You have to remember, not all models see VSFS as the icing on the cake. I don't blame her for not responding (which you view it as diva-ish act) to her fans' question as she's not even sure to do the show or not - unlike most of the models especially newbies that were bragging all over the social medias hundred times a day. This means Natasha prefers to keep it low & not showing everything off until the right time comes. Now this make me feel so glad that she is more than just VS.  :flower: 

The thing with Adriana, frankly saying she's not even as close to my top50 fav models but I like her for certain reasons though. But as far as I'm concerned, based on successes (aside from VS) Adriana gets this year especially, I don't think she will ever care if she's no longer related to VS, because we all know it's VS who's actually need her. I bet deep down she feels kinda suffocated to get stucked with that brand for what now, 15 years? Come on, that's way too much! I mean, I like Candice more but Adriana > all other angels combined. Be honest, accept it as a fact. VS NEEDS ADRIANA.  :gocho:

can someone please teach Lily A how to walk?!?!?

btw I think its time for Doutzen to leave 

She can leave, but after the next show, at least. 8 years of being an angel is very very good. But before she leaves, VS should give her everything that's major, from only-girl commercial to wearing FB bras while opening or closing the show, or both.

Genius comment. yes i have to say Adri an d Ale shouls both leave and that i am a.big fan. they will be rembered forever and you should always stop at the height of your career. for a VS model it should be 30. not that its so old but in for modelling its ancients

Damm i just saw on IG that Elsa Hosk promotes fur. Dissapointed.

She doesn't mention that it's real, the fake stuff can look just as good as the real stuff. I don't think it's fair how people are going on the attack immediately on her IG without getting the full story. These are the same people that are hypocritical enough to still eat meat and use leather products but because what they're wearing and eating doesn't come from a cute bite sized munchkin it's justified.

Damm i just saw on IG that Elsa Hosk promotes fur. Dissapointed.

She doesn't mention that it's real, the fake stuff can look just as good as the real stuff. I don't think it's fair how people are going on the attack immediately on her IG without getting the full story. These are the same people that are hypocritical enough to still eat meat and use leather products but because what they're wearing and eating doesn't come from a cute bite sized munchkin it's justified.

+1

^I think Adriana is fine, she's forgiven for behaving that way. Because honestly, I have not seen a model like Adriana whose gaze is so deep and beautiful. No matter what she does, she still leaves an impression in you. It's her eyes that makes her so attractive, that gaze.

Unless.. you're talking about someone like Cara then the answer is no. Cara's walk last year, on so many levels, VS should just ditch her. I never liked Cara, her British Invasion walk was fine, but then came Parisian Night and I was like "gtfo Cara".

And speaking of Angel camera time, I always thought VS started prioritizing Behati the moment she got engaged to Adam. This year, Candice's camera time is so little compared to the rest of the angels. Doutzen and Lindsay's just literally no time at all.

ABSOLUTELY NO CARA thanks.

She can leave, but after the next show, at least. 8 years of being an angel is very very good. But before she leaves, VS should give her everything that's major, from only-girl commercial to wearing FB bras while opening or closing the show, or both.

You forgot to include stock options :laugh:

Its a small change its faux fur otherwise I'ms sure she would have hashtagged that.

you re right about eating meat etc and the hipcocracy around it. thats why i am vegan.

I understand that but just from looking through her IG most of her candid photos have short captions with no hashtags excluding her VS posts. To be honest the only important hashtag is #BodyByIza anyway  :weightlift:

Well you made me laugh. Natasha didn't get ditched by VS, she ditched VS obviously. The first time should be back in 2009, she ditched that year last minute just for a photoshoot. Plus, she didn't even go to casting, so it shows how VS wanted & needed her at the first place. You have to remember, not all models see VSFS as the icing on the cake. I don't blame her for not responding (which you view it as diva-ish act) to her fans' question as she's not even sure to do the show or not - unlike most of the models especially newbies that were bragging all over the social medias hundred times a day. This means Natasha prefers to keep it low & not showing everything off until the right time comes. Now this make me feel so glad that she is more than just VS.  :flower:

The thing with Adriana, frankly saying she's not even as close to my top50 fav models but I like her for certain reasons though. But as far as I'm concerned, based on successes (aside from VS) Adriana gets this year especially, I don't think she will ever care if she's no longer related to VS, because we all know it's VS who's actually need her. I bet deep down she feels kinda suffocated to get stucked with that brand for what now, 15 years? Come on, that's way too much! I mean, I like Candice more but Adriana > all other angels combined. Be honest, accept it as a fact. VS NEEDS ADRIANA.  :gocho:

I've spoken to people in the know, and that's not what I heard. She was cancelled right before fittings in NYC apparently. That would explain why she's been passive aggressive lately with VS. And don't think that established models are exempt from getting shaded by VS. Just think about all the regular girls last year who didn't make it... (Isabeli, Bregje, Shanina, etc)

My guess is that VS wanted her, but then realized how many girls they casted, and then cancelled her. VS has been favoring new girls over established girls, which explains why they cast so many newbies this year. It makes sense, considering those girls have a chance to grow in the company. A model like Natasha already has her career, so VS don't need her as much because they know she's done. While it would be a massive treat to have seen Natasha, I understand where VS is coming from.

I've spoken to people in the know, and that's not what I heard. She was cancelled right before fittings in NYC apparently. That would explain why she's been passive aggressive lately with VS. And don't think that established models are exempt from getting shaded by VS. Just think about all the girls last year who didn't make it...

My guess is that VS wanted her, but then realized how many girls they casted, and then cancelled her. VS has been favoring new girls over established girls, which explains why they cast so many newbies this year. It makes sense, considering those girls have a chance to grow in the company. A model like Natasha already has her career, so VS don't need her as much because they know she's done. While it would be a massive treat to have seen Natasha, I understand where VS is coming from.

VS gets off on girls saying "VS made my career what it is today" they milk that shit as much as they can, these new girls are exactly what they want, with sort of there fashion careers some listed in the top 50 on Models.com other's that we've never really heard of, think about the interview they had last year for Barbara being the fit model and her first sentence was "after last years show I've landed work with Givenchy and my first beauty campaign." they don't care about established girls like Natasha whose just gonna show up, walk and go home. She definitely wasn't busy the day of the show either which is what some people speculate because she was posting pictures doing Yoga and looking at her Cats sleep. Far from a busy day for her especially with such close proximity to London, I definitely don't think it was her choice not to show up.

They want the girls that are gonna use their large social media platforms and have them talk about "how lucky they are to have been given this opportunity, and how all of their dreams are coming true thanks to VS"

^ ^Thanks for the info. Though my initial reaction was that maybe she ditched VS.

Just curious, do you work at an agency, or at publishing etc. I notice you have selfies with models quite often

I don't work in the industry (yet..haha I want to eventually work in the business side of it) but I follow many models' careers closely and have contacts with people at agencies and in the know.