Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Doutzen already had enough with the first taping when she began tripping over her outfit, she didn't need Karlie's romantic affair causing any more trouble :banghead: Come to think of it I had high expectations of Karlie this year, and she did not impress me in any segment whatsoever. I'd rather Angela Lindvall be going bezerk where she looks like she's summoning a demon with that arm swinging than Karlie's obnoxious fangirling on the runway. But nope, there's probably going to be an entire segment on Karlie + Taylor = BFFLS Kaylor 5ever :heart: Why am I slowly loosing my faith in the show the more runway I see? 

This is literally what I lived for back when she walked the Runway omg one of the funniest parts of the show for sure! I think Karlie has gotten a little too comfortable in her role as a model (Look at me I have all of these big covers, contracts, and famous friends time to act like a complete goofball I ride this out until I'm old and wrinkly)

This is utter chaos I don't get how this is acceptable in anyway, I like Taylor but she's really detracting from the show with her theatrics and interactions with the models. Why is it when the men perform (not including Akon) the girls manage to interact with the male performer, look sexy, and still get down the runway in one piece without nearly dying. Usher did it best back in 2008 the girls loved him and the interaction was just the right amount. 

Amen on that :rofl: Good god I just rewatched Akon's segment and yikes, I've heard better vocals from a dying cat :ninja: I'm 90% sure he was trying to contain a boner in that segment or something based on those vocals and actions. And speaking of Karlie's wrinkles, it should be pointed out that she looked way older than she is at the show. 

Consider me crazy, but I think I like PINK more than Exotic Traveler (FBs not included).

I have to agree with you, it seems they cast some of the fiercest walkers in Pink too, they really stomped down that runway and owned it. Good thing they can edit out that blunder with Ariana since she didn't do it during the second taping. I would of preferred different music and tweaked a couple of the outfits and models (No thank you Skeletor's Cousin Grace) but other than that it beat Trash Bag Couture Exotic Traveler by a mile, but that probably has a lot to do with my expectations being so high for such a promising segment compared to having absolutely not expectations like usual for Pink

Btw, speaking of Angels, someone mentioned about Erin. What really did happen to her? I heard at first, it was due to some fight, and then it was that she wasn't doing well for an angel (like Miranda). What about Rosie and Chanel? (Chanel left to focus her own brand right?).

Now that I look at it, maybe I'm happy for Sui He since she wasn't in the segments that had so much mistakes. But I still hate the big bags.

The music for exotic travelers was a total snoozefest! My god, I could barely stand it! Way to drag down a lively segment with colorful, unique outfits.

Is it just me, or did Adriana seem really drunk in the finale video of the second taping? She couldn't stop moving and she seemed oddly in her own world haha and she kept hugging/holding on to Karlie and Behati lol.

The music for exotic travelers was a total snoozefest! My god, I could barely stand it! Way to drag down a lively segment with colorful, unique outfits.

Is it just me, or did Adriana seem really drunk in the finale video of the second taping? She couldn't stop moving and she seemed oddly in her own world haha and she kept hugging/holding on to Karlie and Behati lol.

She always seems drunk when she gets too excited  :rofl:

They should have had Ed at least perform Sing in Exotic Traveler. I think Take me to Church ended up working so well with Fairy Tale. Glad they used that there. Style and Blank Spaces are also great for the segments. Glad they opened the show with no performers.