Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

MY SUI HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LOOKING SO GORGEOUS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.

By the way, I forgot to ask about this, what do you guys think about Sui He's walk? Too rigid and boring?

Sorry, even though I live and die for Sui, its only fair that I say she has the same walk and pose every year, she just started adding her personality to her walk last year, a wink or heart.

I'm excited for; Doutzen, Adriana, Lily A, Elsa, Irina, Taylor, Imaan, Grace, Devon, Ming, Bregje (and Natasha if she indeed walks) 

I'm interested and curious about; Karlie, Stella, Daniela, Candice, Kelly, Jac, Blanca, Sui, Shanina, Maria, Romee 

I'm not excited about; Martha, Lindsay, Maud, Eniko, Kasia, maybe Jacquelyn too. 

when will they start filming this?

I believe someone said the tapings last year were at 4PM-8PM. So it's probably that but on December 2nd in GMT timezone. 

I'm so excited. My schedule is free now and I'm ready for the show. Be honest is there anyone else on here like myself who has made sure they are free for the next couple of days? I do it every year. Since the 2008 show. How long has everyone else been waiting each year?

I'm so excited. My schedule is free now and I'm ready for the show. Be honest is there anyone else on here like myself who has made sure they are free for the next couple of days? I do it every year. Since the 2008 show. How long has everyone else been waiting each year?

I've taken the day off work for VS since 2008(year I started working) as well gahaha! Just worked 18 days with no day off so I made sure that on my day that i finally get off, it was Tuesday lmao. I will have a tough time staying up though. Pulled 64 hours this week. A coffee an hour mode....

Was there no PR event of the arrival? They're probably all jet lagged and tired. Then again they are models, that's their life.

Behati is looking not so great. She should stop smoking so much and put more effort in...

Not.only that it looks like her husband's douche behaviors are rubbing off on her. Plus wtf happened to her? She looks like she aged 10 years overnight.

Now that you both have pointed out Behati's face I just noticed how bad she's ageing, oh mama her face ain't looking good at all :ninja: I can understand if she was like Candice or Doutzen and only had some crows feet when she smiled, but seriously her skin for her age is not good at all. She needs to cut down those cigarettes stat because it is doing her no favours. Not only that but I don't think her weight loss has improved her look anyway, she looked so much healthier when she had more weight on. Ever since she stopped doing PINK that's when she's not been looking as good as she could :/ 

What Behati pics are you guys talking about?  In the airplane one she looks fine.  I've never been big on her face, but I'm curious to see what aging has occurred.

Isabeli looks different - I initially thought it was just paler skin/lighter makeup, but now that you mention it, she might have gotten some Botox.

**Edit: You mean these pics?  Yeah, her eyes look like they're aging.

GZnEuZHo.jpg K7Bs0myU.jpg cQ3CN9tX.jpg F6AVKMYc.jpg