Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

What's up with people constantly bitching about Lindsay? Trashing her and saying she does not have a personality and such. I mean you don't even know her...

Well, thats the thing. She didnt deem it appropriate to allow herself to be known to us model freaks. Nothing against her. :rofl:

Honestly I don't really care about the public persona of models. It's all about the way they perform on camera and on the runway for me.

Most of their public personas are major BS anyway, so what does it matter if they pretend to be nice or bitchy?

I guess it's fun if you are a fan and they treat you nice, but you are fooling yourself somewhat if you take this to mean anything about their personalities (either way).

If I'm being honest, I actually appreciate it most when models are completely honest about stuff, but they tend to be so ostracized for doing that. So it rarely happens.

e.g. Jessica Hart getting grief for saying that regular dudes should stay the fuck away if/when they spot a (famous) model at a bar. I'm fairly convinced 99% of her peers feel the same.

Yet none of them would ever admit to as much, which is why I refuse to judge any of them on the thin layer of fakeness they surround themselves with in public.

I don't blame them for their fake public persona's BTW, I would do exactly the same if I were under such scrutiny and living under a spotlight.

Public persona, and private persona are totally different things.

People aren't hating on her private persona as none of us knows anything about the woman when she's behind closed doors. People are hating on the public persona.... which is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

VH who got to meet the public persona of Lindsay said it best:

When I approached Lindsay, I had the same thing in mind to ask her to “rock out” the same way I asked Candice (hoping Lindsay might get it right). I approached Lindsay and the first thing she said was, “I love your shirt!” (I was wearing a Stewie Griffin shirt). Girls love my shirts.

Just like with Candice, I said, “I have a request, could you rock out for me?

You want me to WHAT?

Rock out. You know, the devil horns?

NO!!! THAT’S EVIL!“, she says with disgust.

Aww, c’mon!

We’re supposed to be gorgeous!

After she said that, she immediately posed and we snapped the photo and I quickly left. Look, I understand if Lindsay were some kinda religiously devout Christian girl and had she politely said, “No, sorry, it’s against my religion” or something like that, I would’ve said, “Okay, no problem” and let it go. But the disgust in her voice of telling me, “NO!!! THAT’S EVIL!” was not what I expected! So impolite!

http://fashionscansremastered.net/supermodels-ive-met/

Devout Christians are great but she seems DOWNRIGHT MEDIEVAL! :mad:

Public persona, and private persona are totally different things.

People aren't hating on her private persona as none of us knows anything about the woman when she's behind closed doors. People are hating on the public persona.... which is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

VH who got to meet the public persona of Lindsay said it best:

When I approached Lindsay, I had the same thing in mind to ask her to “rock out” the same way I asked Candice (hoping Lindsay might get it right). I approached Lindsay and the first thing she said was, “I love your shirt!” (I was wearing a Stewie Griffin shirt). Girls love my shirts.

Just like with Candice, I said, “I have a request, could you rock out for me?

You want me to WHAT?

Rock out. You know, the devil horns?

NO!!! THAT’S EVIL!“, she says with disgust.

Aww, c’mon!

We’re supposed to be gorgeous!

After she said that, she immediately posed and we snapped the photo and I quickly left. Look, I understand if Lindsay were some kinda religiously devout Christian girl and had she politely said, “No, sorry, it’s against my religion” or something like that, I would’ve said, “Okay, no problem” and let it go. But the disgust in her voice of telling me, “NO!!! THAT’S EVIL!” was not what I expected! So impolite!

http://fashionscansremastered.net/supermodels-ive-met/

Lindsay may very well be the most awesome person IRL, but she's not showing us any of that, and so we aren't sad to see her go. Buh byes. Good luck with  your need hubby, have all the babies in the world and make your lord happy or something.

Well in Lindsay's defense...

The guy's request was kinda stupid... Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to do the devil horns...which was silly anyway...

And judging her from such a brief encounter seems to be a bit exaggerated...

I read some of his encounters and no offense to him , but he seems to be quite sensitive...

The way he spoke about Adriana just because she didn't respond to his question...

Her english isn't the best, I'm sure she just didn't understand him right...

I think Lindsay is/ was a great spokesmodel for VS. I just recently watched a video of some VS cancer event.

She represented the company very well and seemed quite intelligent while Lily was standing next to her not saying anything. She seemed to be totally overchallenged talking about anything except bras and panties...

Somebody told before here that Karlie is like a Stepford wife. For me it's Lindsay. She's like a robot. Nice and all but so rigid, I liked her runway appearance though. But imo she's so replaceable as possible. 

Oh yes, it would be so nice to have an unedited version of all the shows!

If my eyes aren't deceiving me then it looks like Eniko will be getting really beautiful wings for the Fairy Tell segment. Orangey butterfly wings if I'm not mistaken!

Where? I haven't seen. Or just the on board? I would see her in green or purple though, but hope if she gets orange it will be nice too!

I think Jac has a fairy face too, she should be in that segment.

What I can see from the model board...

Sui He doesn't seem to wear look 9 in Gilded angels anymore... the name on the picture is much longer...Magdalena maybe?

Look 10 in Fairy Tale seems to be for Devon

And it looks like Alessandra's outfit was added to the Angels Ball segment

Correct me if I'm wrong

What I got ...

Gilded Angels

Cindy Bruna's outfit - Somebody - Lindsay's E outfit

Exotic Travelers

Shanina - Somebody - Sui He - Somebody - Somebody - Lais Ribeiro

Dream Girls

Behati - Somebody - Somebody - Bregje - Karlie 

Fairy Tales 

Lily D - Somebody - Devon - Somebody - Somebody Izabel

Pink

Somebody - Taylor - Somebody - Ming - Somebody - Somebody - Maud - Somebody - Somebody

Angel Ball

Somebody - Lily A - Behati - Somebody - Somebody - Somebody (looks like Natasha to me tho) - Alessandra - Lais