Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Angels:

1. Adriana Lima: Exotic Traveler, Fairy Tale, and Angel Ball.

2. Alessandra Ambrosio: Exotic Traveler, Fairy Tale, and Angel Ball.

3. Behati Prinsloo: Gilded Angels, Fairy Tale, and Angel Ball.

4. Candice Swanepoel: Gilded Angels, Fairy Tale, and Angel Ball.

5. Doutzen Kroes: Gilded Angels, Dream Girl, and Angel Ball.

6. Elsa Hosk: Dream Girl and University of PINK.

7. Karlie Kloss: Gilded Angels, Dream Girl, and Angel Ball.

8. Lily Aldridge: Gilded Angels, Dream Girl, and Angel Ball.

9. Lindsay Ellingson: Gilded Angels, and Fairy Tale.

@500daysofbryan

This isn't a question related to the VS angels. But how did you know Sui He's being slotted in for Gilded Angels O: ??

Lindsay is boring, she's always been.

I am sorry for her fans here but i really don't think she brought anything special to VS. Which goes to show that just because someone has blonde hair, blue eyes, and skinny legs is not enough.

I totally agree with you, I think Lindsay is so bland, there are many fashion models who deserves more than Linds, she's not so beautiful, she is not a  angel to me, I dont think Karlie is beautiful,I dont think her beauty and her body is combined with victorias secret, my opinion. Erin is so Beautiful and shes gone :/

^ same here but Karlie has a perfect catwalk

I will be shocked if they treat Natasha like they treated Maryna last year. They literally gave her like 4 seconds of airtime and the majority of her walk showed Taylor Swift... Natasha is too good to just get one outfit.

Yeah... like they did with Carmen Kass in 2008. She got great outfits but did nothing special. Her Black tie holiday outfit was suppose to open the section(I remember seeing it in a video) She was perfect for opening but they wanted Selita to do it (she tried that outfit also). Hope that's not Natasha's case this year.

I think you are all forgetting that as much as BZ/tfs loves Natasha, people outside these forums gives zero fucks about her so why should VS give her more press or screentime than say ... Sara, Martha, Jasmine or Jac who havee all been working like crazy for VS this year? Or Joan, Sui and Constance who are in high demand these days and have walked more shows than Natasha?

I love that Natasha is back and i hope she gets good outfits but saying she deserves special shit from VS is taking it a little too far.

I think you are all forgetting that as much as BZ/tfs loves Natasha, people outside these forums gives zero fucks about her so why should VS give her more press or screentime than say ... Sara, Martha, Jasmine or Jac who havee all been working like crazy for VS this year? Or Joan, Sui and Constance who are in high demand these days and have walked more shows than Natasha?

I love that Natasha is back and i hope she gets good outfits but saying she deserves special shit from VS is taking it a little too far.

people give zero fucks about all models (maybe except 1 or 2) anyway, but that makes folks here on forums senti despite your repeated attempts to bring em back to earth :rofl:

people give zero fucks about all models (maybe except 1 or 2) anyway, but that makes folks here on forums senti despite your repeated attempts to bring em back to earth :rofl:

Lol yes, talk about raining on everyone's parade.

I was looking at the lineup and a lot of the outfits in PINK are again, too much clothes. Especially Grace's outfit. (It's black and blue?)

I'm not raining in anyone's parade. I've been very vocal about how glad I am Natasha is back, I think it's great VS seemed to cast less young looking girls this year and the teens will be kept in Pink. I'm just saying that people expecting Natasha to get special treatment have no foundations for it, Isabeli will walk her 8th show this year, has been with VS since she was 16 and is actually a way better lingerie model than Natasha yet I don't see anyone asking special stuff for her.

Does Natasha have a good career? Yes

Does Natasha have a great walk/runway presence? Yes

Is Natasha a household name outside the industry? Nope

Is Natasha even a celebrity or someone who will bring big PR? Nope

Does Natasha have a long history with VS? Nope

Liking X model and being biased towards X model are two completely different things. 

Public persona, and private persona are totally different things.

People aren't hating on her private persona as none of us knows anything about the woman when she's behind closed doors. People are hating on the public persona.... which is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

VH who got to meet the public persona of Lindsay said it best:

When I approached Lindsay, I had the same thing in mind to ask her to “rock out” the same way I asked Candice (hoping Lindsay might get it right). I approached Lindsay and the first thing she said was, “I love your shirt!” (I was wearing a Stewie Griffin shirt). Girls love my shirts.

Just like with Candice, I said, “I have a request, could you rock out for me?
You want me to WHAT?
Rock out. You know, the devil horns?
NO!!! THAT’S EVIL!“,
she says with disgust.
Aww, c’mon!
We’re supposed to be gorgeous!

After she said that, she immediately posed and we snapped the photo and I quickly left. Look, I understand if Lindsay were some kinda religiously devout Christian girl and had she politely said, “No, sorry, it’s against my religion” or something like that, I would’ve said, “Okay, no problem” and let it go. But the disgust in her voice of telling me, “NO!!! THAT’S EVIL!” was not what I expected! So impolite!

http://fashionscansremastered.net/supermodels-ive-met/

Lindsay may very well be the most awesome person IRL, but she's not showing us any of that, and so we aren't sad to see her go. Buh byes. Good luck with  your need hubby, have all the babies in the world and make your lord happy or something.