Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I think that song might work for the PINK considering the theme is "University of Pink." Tiesto will probably be at the show again and his remix of the song is pretty easy to walk to :)

BTW, you like Hole?

Yeah, when I heard that the theme was "University of Pink" i wanted the song more.

Haha, yes I do. Well, atleast I like a good amount of the songs that came out when i was a kid.  You and 500daysofbryan have both gotten the picture. Im not a big Cortney Love fan these days (is anyone?), but Ive always liked that cover picture with Leilani Bishop

I have that album...somewhere.

Not even Francis Bean is a fan of Courtney these days :nicole:

I heard Leilani recently re-shot an updated version of that pict :)

Hot Pocket & Rocky...

I hope GeorgiaGirl reads this post. I think she would appreciate this :p

:p

I don't think Shanina's outfit is that bad but they could have did so much better tan that and especially if that will be her onlt outfit.

Elsa's PINK out fit doen't look that bad either, but I can't get over those tacky pinata inspired wings though.  :pinch:

Also Taylor took Karlie to the AMA, no wonder why she's performing again. Are they dating or something?

I've suspected that :ninja:

Karlie has a boyfriend, but who knows :ninja:

Karlie has her own room in Taylor's apartment.

Also Taylor took Karlie to the AMA, no wonder why she's performing again. Are they dating or something?

A guys who wants to hide the fact he is gay uses a female as his "beard". What is the female equivalent of that? Whatever it is, that's probably what Karlie boyfriend is :shifty::ninja:

I'm glad I'm not the only one :ninja:

I think that song might work for the PINK considering the theme is "University of Pink." Tiesto will probably be at the show again and his remix of the song is pretty easy to walk to :)

BTW, you like Hole?

Yeah, when I heard that the theme was "University of Pink" i wanted the song more.

Haha, yes I do. Well, atleast I like a good amount of the songs that came out when i was a kid.  You and 500daysofbryan have both gotten the picture. Im not a big Cortney Love fan these days (is anyone?), but Ive always liked that cover picture with Leilani Bishop

I have that album...somewhere.

Not even Francis Bean is a fan of Courtney these days :nicole:

I heard Leilani recently re-shot an updated version of that pict :)

Me too. I have no idea where half of my albulms are these day

I just saw the re-shot version of the cover and Leilani has aged well. I can't sat the same about Courtney though. She and D'arcy Wretzky :wacko: :yuckky:  Meanwhile, Gwen Stefani and Shirley Manson :PinkCouture2:

^ Actually it could of been aired for everyone at the same time so not sure on that :p

A guys who wants to hide the fact he is gay uses a female as his "beard". What is the female equivalent of that? Whatever it is, that's probably what Karlie boyfriend is :shifty::ninja:

^ THIS! :rofl: