Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Hmm...

so the opener is a big secret right now. If Behati is closing the show, it definitely would be over-the-top to have her open it as well. And we can very clearly see Karlie and Candice as models 2 and 3.  but can we trust the person who tagged the other outfits?  how do we know for sure that's accurate.  I think maybe we WILL finally get a Doutzen open!

I don't think Behati is opening (and I'd rather she not, imagine the cuts every 2 seconds so we can see Adam clapping for his wife :ninja: whole lot of nope)

The only word I can somewhat make out on the first pic in Gilded Angels is "IMG". As in IMG Models. It's pretty difficult to see who the models are since majority is still Barbara Fialho fitting pics. 

post-88496-0-1446073860-81525_thumb.jpg

The skirt is so high-waisted that it makes Adriana look like she's waiting for a flood :rofl: But seriously all that cut is doing it making her look squatty through the torso.. :( Not a good fit for Miss Lima. It would look ten times better on a model like Lais who has a freakishly long torso and afford to lose some of it.

Queue: 3947

Time: 300 mins

(been in Queue for 25 mins already :( )

Fuck you Blizzard. :)

VS often gives the wrong outfits to Adriana, and don't pay attention to her body shape. I also think this outfit makes her waist look wider. 

Adriana and Ale have been confirmed for Exotic, Fairy and Angel Ball so they won't be in Gilded. I think it's safe to say at this point Behati is opening the show. It looks like it by that picture. Also I think Lily A is after Candice and before Lily D in the first section and I think Sui He will be wearing the outfit after Doutzen.

Adriana and Ale have been confirmed for Exotic, Fairy and Angel Ball so they won't be in Gilded. I think it's safe to say at this point Behati is opening the show. It looks like it by that picture. Also I think Lily A is after Candice and before Lily D in the first section and I think Sui He will be wearing the outfit after Doutzen.

I honestly don't even put it past VS letting someone open and close the show. They've showed extreme favoritism in past shows to other angels like Gisele, Karolina, Adriana, Miranda and Candice so really this isn't THAT big of a deal. I don't care for Behati and i don't think she has the presence to open a show but I'm kinda just meh about it ha.

Of course this is all speculation. For all we know it could be anyone. I just think because Behati is the one we know so little about her outfits and such, she will open.

^But isn't it Barbara on every pictures?

Nailed it.

It's the fit board and Barbara F is in every pic. In fact when you zoom in on the pics and take color sampling the hair there's not one blonde in the group.

I'm gonna have to disagree. That's clearly Lily D in her Fairy tale outfit and the same with the Pink opener. Plus i can spot multiple blondes and other girls without blonde hair who are not Babs.