Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Either way we don't actually know the order they'll put them in the recorded show. They mixed them up last year.

True but the 1st and 6th segments will remain the same. And if Adriana and Alessandra are indeed opening the 2nd segment. Which I'm sure they are, that won't change either because it will be the first time they have Alessandra and Adriana come out. I think they'll keep it to the order this year.

It was too messy last year the way they switched it. They had Parisian Nights before Birds of Paradise and there were several girls in both sections. But in the finale the girls were wearing their Parisian Nights outfits e.g. Erin, Lais, Izabel and Joan.

Either way we don't actually know the order they'll put them in the recorded show. They mixed them up last year.

True but the 1st and 6th segments will remain the same. And if Adriana and Alessandra are indeed opening the 2nd segment. Which I'm sure they are, that won't change either because it will be the first time they have Alessandra and Adriana come out. I think they'll keep it to the order this year.

It was too messy last year the way they switched it. They had Parisian Nights before Birds of Paradise and there were several girls in both sections. But in the finale the girls were wearing their Parisian Nights outfits e.g. Erin, Lais, Izabel and Joan.

totally agree with you. hope they'll keep them in the actual order this year.

Anyone know the DJ's name who does the music for the show?

Not sure Sav. There has to be a credit somewhere.

Here is the thing. I'm gonna break it down for y'all. The reason VS has gone way down the drain is because they aren't selling sex anymore. And not sex like between a man and woman but the sexiness has disappeared. They used to base the show around being the sexiest night on television. But post 2004 wardrobe malfunction USA, god forbid sex is seen on TV. Now 2005 and 2006 still had it. The whole 2006 show was based around the word sexy. But VS went from selling sex to selling cute. And that is the big shift. Other than the name of a bra or the girls saying it behind the scenes, nothing is sexy about VS anymore. It's all about costumes, and cuteness, fun overload. So all they need to do is bring the outfits back to being sexy. Stop covering up the girls. And actually cast girls with sex appeal. But like I said everything now is about being playful and cute. Like 12 year olds. Sad.

well another thing is they don't play sexy music anymore like in 2005 and 2006 they always play happy or romantic music which makes a huge difference also the way the girls act on the runway makes it more cute ( if it's done right) than sexy

Sorry if I didn't check all the pages lol but sometimes I'm really lost on this thread. I come here to see vsfs news and you guys are posting stuff that have their own thread somewhere else. But thanks to those who are updating, really appreciate it :)

i think it's pretty obvious that they 48th spot is being held for Cara.  she'd be a HUUUUGE 'get' for VSFS. Ed himself said that he'd asked her to participate and that it was up to her schedule.  she might not be the favourite of posters on here, but the 7 MILLION people who follow her on instagram are the exact target demographic for this show.  VS literally couldn't pay for better promotion than having Cara participate, especially seeing as how the show is taking place in London.