Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Finally my internet is at a speed where it can actually load, ok so my thoughts on outfits;

Doutzen: She looks great. Such an amazing body. If you're wondering why the wings are the same remember Ale had those tiny wings last year for her Parisian Nights fittings and a hat piece but instead she got big wings? They could just be arranging what wing looks best with what outfit.

Lindsay: My initial reaction was that she looks like a cube of cheese, she literally blends in with the outfit.  :blink:

Alessandra: Red cape probably will work well on the runway, tis nice (Y)

Candice: Of course she always get's the best outfits. The Gilded Angels one lacks a bit of oomph factor, but the Dream Girls one is stunning. Just don't let her open the show, her openings are ever so boring. 

Behati: Once again a stunning outfit 

Martha: A nice pretty outfit. Not anything overwhelmingly great though. 

Karlie: Lame. Reminds me of those woven furniture baskets.

Isabeli: Are they trying to make her a sexy matador? They're going to have to be careful with this segment or else they're going to get a social justice brigade screaming about cultural appropriation (and you saw what happened with Karlie's native outfit) 

I may be in the minority here, but so far I am enjoying all the looks. 

Though I agree that some are washing the angels out. I'm sure when they all get prettified with the jewels and with the styling of makeup and hair finalized they will be good. :thumbsup:

Lindsay's gold outfit isn't as bad of a disco ball as Karlie's Pink one that year. Talk about junk in the trunk! :cain:

I also noticed that in some of the different fitting shots, more than one model looked a little poofy here and there.

I think Lindsay's wings would have fit much better in a steampunk or clockwork themed segment.

These are just my opinions, I could be wrong. I reserve the right to really rip into the outfits after the show. :whistle:

1. Gilded Angels
 - Candice Swanepoel
 - Doutzen Kroes
 - Lindsay Ellingson
 - Lily Aldridge
 - Karlie Kloss (Black and white pic? So maybe? :idk: )

2. Exotic Traveler
 - Adriana Lima
 - Alessandra Ambrosio
 - Isabeli Fontana

3. Dream Girl
 - Lily Aldridge
 - Behati Prinsloo
 - Doutzen Kroes
 - Martha Hunt

- Karlie Klos

4. Fairy Tale
 - Lily Donaldson
 - Adriana Lima
 - Alessandra Ambrosio
 - Karlie Kloss (outfit doesn't look like it would be for anything other then Fairy Tale imo. Bugs and Fairies have always gone hand in hand, but I could be wrong :idk:)

5. University of PINK

- IMO 90% of new girls & Elsa

6. Angel Ball
- Alessandra Ambrosio

- maybe most if not all the angels?

LOL Bakusaiga.  I thought the same thing with Candice's back.  I thought, "poor girl's been arching it for so long she's made a permanent curve.

I also agree that Isabeli's undies aren't up to par on the look. I'm sure they'll change before the show. At least make them red.

1. Gilded Angels

- Candice Swanepoel

- Doutzen Kroes

- Lindsay Ellingson

- Lily Aldridge

- Karlie Kloss

2. Exotic Traveler

- Adriana Lima

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Isabeli Fontana

3. Dream Girl

- Lily Aldridge

- Behati Prinsloo

- Doutzen Kroes

- Martha Hunt

- Karlie Kloss

4. Fairy Tale

- Lily Donaldson

- Adriana Lima

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Karlie Kloss (outfit doesn't look like it would be for anything other then Fairy Tale imo. Bugs and Fairies have always gone hand in hand, but I could be wrong :idk:)

5. University of PINK

- IMO 90% of new girls & Elsa

6. Angel Ball

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- maybe most if not all the angels?

Karlie says in her interview that her look is for Dream Girls and that she's closing that segment. I also believe the black and white outfits we've seen on Behati, Candice, Doutzen and Lily belong to Angels Ball.

It's funny because if you remember candice's 2007 pink walk (which was her first), it was soooo powerful! I know I'm probs the minority, but when you compare her 2013 opening to Gisele's 2005 opening, their walks look very similar, yet everyone says that candice's is weak...

I guess that now that you've stated that it's time for you to post the videos  :laugh:  :brows:

I might be in the minority, but I actually like Candice's openings. I think her 2013 was much improved from 2011. I mean she is not Gisele, but I like that she doesn't make kissing faces or lip 'I love you' like Adriana.

She's not as bad as everyone makes her out to be. She has a great walk. It isnt that strong but whatever VS want her to open so who cares. Really since Gisele's last open in 06, the opening walks haven't been so amazing and powerful. So what's the difference now?

Adriana's best one was 2003 obviously but 2010 is her recent one that was good.

Candice was better last year than her first time. I think it also doesn't help that the music choices haven't been the best.

And poor Alessandra opened the worst show ever in VS history. She did ok with what she was given.

It's not that Candice has a bad walk, it's just that she has the amount of energy that the walking dead does. It's absolutely lifeless.

Yeah they should give her a shot of adrenalin or something. I agree she needs more energy. VS are so set on her though so we gotta make do.

I think it's all about the editing. Alessandra's opening looked bad because of that. First you see her about to come out then some BEP singing footage and then she was already in the middle. She did great imo.

Gisele's 05 opening had great angles unlike Candice's last year.