Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Since 1st November to 10. November you guys wrote 100 pages  :ninja:  :rofl:

Anyway I hope this year Doutzen opens the show, after Adriana and Alessandra, Doutzen is working the longest for this brand and she literally got nothing and fans on social networks literally killed Ed to give her the FB, I think least they can do is give her first opening, she deserved something big and  I think she's gonna do it great, her body looks amazing right now

So 47 girls? Either everyone got their list wrongs or we added someone who wasn't confirmed, i would say Ping is the weak link as Erin hasn't been confirmed either. This also confirms Cara is most likely not walking either.

Glad to see they are having more looks, it means the 1 outfir girls won't be as bad as we thought, last year they pulled some looks last minute and there's a chance they could do the same this year.

Im excited for all the segments except Pink because it's Pink and it will probably be a hot mess.

Also i think Adriana is opening and i wouldnt be surprised if she opens with the FB, Alessandra closes with the other FB and then they walk together, it wouldnt be the first time Dri opens and closes the same segment.

I also think Karlie has to open the show. I like Doutzen a lot, but Karlie has such a powerful walk, esp. when she actually tries to. With the right outfit it would be awesome. I think they might give the opening or the closing of the show to Candice though since she is their other star-model besides Adriana and Ale.

Noooo. Sui he is in, the girls is out is ping hue she never confirm

ooh I see thanks for the answer! Her presence makes me so happy  :woot:  :woot:

and I am really curious to see how the outfits in the fairy tale segment will be

your welcome and if I also feel like this! I want to see the outfit. now