Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

^ I'm not really sure about Erin, I'm updating the graphic right now and I'll do it Erin-less until I get a good confirmation. Ping was confirmed because she is in a video VS regrammed but we have nothing on Erin so I don't want to jump on her just yet

Ping posted the photos with Erin... Why else would the two be together at something BTS with VS if it wasn't the show? I highly doubt it was catalog.

My thoughts exactly, that's the way we knew Ping was in the show and the regrammed video was just a confirmation or way of ending our doubts. I think Erin is in. Typically Angels that have left VS do another show or two as a regular model. 

Was Cara 100% confirmed to NOT walk the show or is it still not known? Since Ed did say she was filming but he did say "Fingers crossed" so maybe there's some negotiation surrounding it and the 50th spot is reserved for her?

Cara was never confirmed not to walk the show. Last year she showed up last minute so this year may be the same.

Was Cara 100% confirmed to NOT walk the show or is it still not known? Since Ed did say she was filming but he did say "Fingers crossed" so maybe there's some negotiation surrounding it and the 50th spot is reserved for her?

Cara was never confirmed not to walk the show. Last year she showed up last minute so this year may be the same.

Sweet thanks (Y) Then yes it probably will be like last year, since Ed did invite her to walk, he does want her to walk but unless the Paper Towns producers are willing to reschedule and change filming dates so she goes to the show, then she's probably on the "not walking" list for now. 

the video where the models are displayed list and ping gue made by a fan page vs. Official page vs just gave repost, it is not a confirmation.

Yes it is fan made, but VS regrammed it and i doubt they would do that with a model that isn't confirmed in it.

Other than her Social Media presence and her famous friends Cara brings absolutely NOTHING to the runway, she's not a good looking model not someone you would peg as a lingerie model and her little "quirky" motion on the runway are not cute nor should they be in the show, in my opinion she's just taking away valuable airtime from other models and a coveted look for one of the regulars.

If we wanted Wacky Arm Flailing back VS should of cast Angela Lindvall she was entertaining AND beautiful.

Other than her Social Media presence and her famous friends Cara brings absolutely NOTHING to the runway, she's not a good looking model not someone you would peg as a lingerie model and her little "quirky" motion on the runway are not cute nor should they be in the show, in my opinion she's just taking away valuable airtime from other models and a coveted look for one of the regulars.

+ 1

+ 1

+2

Also Ed is unsure how many models there are  :ermm:

post-67297-0-1446073575-39865_thumb.png

So no people, there are just 6 segments as per usual. 

+ 1

+2

Also Ed is unsure how many models there are  :ermm:

post-84183-0-1446073576-1193_thumb.png

So no people, there are just 6 segments as per usual. 

I hope this means longer sections