Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

TBH Jessica Hart really didn't add much to the show, so maybe she just isn't doing the show. Elsa however could have her own little segment (PINK always gets a segment area)

Ming Xi confirmed on her Weibo.

I really loved Ming Xi's walk very strong.

I think it was Jessica's Smile, she smiles and you're gonna stare at her either in awe or complete and utter shock  :doofywave:

As for Malaika's Retweet, Completely unprofessional and childish, you do that kind of crap when you've just been voted of Survivor or trashy reality show, not when you haven't been cast for the biggest fashion show on the planet, that's gonna come back to bite her. 

I really like the new vibes! my god definitely we'll have a show where i'll be full eyes on for seing the newbies! i'm so happy they try to change a little their usual model (they kept the best btw.) I'm happy to see that constance is in again! (she work so much for them, she didn't get the attention she deserved) and yeeeey, a french (a). Can't wait to see Elsa, Blanca, Romee, Taylor and most of all, CANDIIICE !

i'm kind of confused about Stella Maxwell... wtf? sometimes i didn't get VS. Kind of boring to find once again Goulard in, i do appreciate her but i'm bored to her.

times flies but he seems like forever until the show!!!!

I really like the new vibes! my god definitely we'll have a show where i'll be full eyes on for seing the newbies! i'm so happy they try to change a little their usual model (they kept the best btw.) I'm happy to see that constance is in again! (she work so much for them, she didn't get the attention she deserved) and yeeeey, a french (a). Can't wait to see Elsa, Blanca, Romee, Taylor and most of all, CANDIIICE !

i'm kind of confused about Stella Maxwell... wtf? sometimes i didn't get VS. Kind of boring to find once again Goulard in, i do appreciate her but i'm bored to her.

times flies but he seems like forever until the show!!!!

I googled Stella Maxwell and saw pictures with just short hair and I honestly had scary 2003 "Rock Chicks Rockin Out" Flash Backs

Ming, Sui and Ping - all gorgeous Asian ladies :heart: I´m also really excited about Taylor, she´s stunning girl and will grow into even more stunning woman.

I really like this year´s rooster of models. And eager to see all the surprises!

Am I the only one that doesn't really care about Erin? :/

Yes. :whistle:

Nope. Erin puts me to sleep.

I thought I was the only one  :laugh:

Lol. She´s a beautiful lady with great body lately, but I just can´t help it. But I´m also eager to see her this year, maybe she will surprise us ;)