Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2014 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Some of these models you all mentioned worked for VS for such a long time, their poses and looks are predictable, I think VS wants to give chance to new fresh faces, some of these new models who will walk this year's show will probably stay for next 5 years or more and get that "star power", it's just how it goes, I miss regular models too because it reminds me of old times, but I think it's a pretty good idea that they wanna make new stars, I'm also sure once Adriana and Alessandra leave they will fresh up their Angel line up too.

I find some of these new models more interesting/prettier than Edita,Toni,Lily, Julia, but that's just my (unpopular)opinion. Also Natasha Poly,Oluchi,Bianca walked ages ago honestly it's not 2005, almost 10 years passed since,time to get over it seriously ,no offense...

*cough* Adriana and Alessandra *cough*

I'm so disappointed too. I was so sure VS was going to have the biggest models this year. I guess I have to eat my words. What's with all these basic girls? Who's the casting director? I'm all for change and new blood but girls like Natasha should have been there to keep the equilibrium right. I hope we have at least one major surprise here. Wishful thinking I know

We still have a few spots left so I'm sure we will find out within the next few days. Seems each day VS allowed girls to reveal they are in the show.

In regards to past models I'm long over the ones from years and years ago. You know Julia, Inguna, Oluchi, Flavia etc. They had some great moments in shows etc. I was still hoping though for girls who are regulars but the newer ones like Toni, Lily D, Joan and Constance. But oh well they've still been in a handful of shows and rocked it. But I am really loving some of the new girls they've cast. Especially Blanca, Daniela, Stella, Romee, Ping and Irina.

Yeah she says runway look in her instagram post. There will be a lot more girls only wearing one look this show. I don't care so much when girls have one look i just hate how much they edit with all the cuts you don't get to see the girls properly. Like last year Kasia, Sigrid, Martha were barely seen because they make so many editing cuts that they are blink and you miss it.

Yeah she says runway look in her instagram post. There will be a lot more girls only wearing one look this show. I don't care so much when girls have one look i just hate how much they edit with all the cuts you don't get to see the girls properly. Like last year Kasia, Sigrid, Martha were barely seen because they make so many editing cuts that they are blink and you miss it.

Couldn't agree more. We saw about 4 seconds of Kasia last year and like 20 minutes of Taylor and fall out boy...

I guess it's for the ratings. But for those of us watching for the models, it's damn annoying!

Some of these models you all mentioned worked for VS for such a long time, their poses and looks are predictable, I think VS wants to give chance to new fresh faces, some of these new models who will walk this year's show will probably stay for next 5 years or more and get that "star power", it's just how it goes, I miss regular models too because it reminds me of old times, but I think it's a pretty good idea that they wanna make new stars, I'm also sure once Adriana and Alessandra leave they will fresh up their Angel line up too.

I find some of these new models more interesting/prettier than Edita,Toni,Lily, Julia, but that's just my (unpopular)opinion. Also Natasha Poly,Oluchi,Bianca walked ages ago honestly it's not 2005, almost 10 years passed since,time to get over it seriously ,no offense...

*cough* Adriana and Alessandra *cough*

Adriana and Alessandra are their most recognizable Angels and show without them has no point tbh

Although I'm happy that VS is casting some interesting new faces, I can't help but feel a little sad that the many of the 'regulars' we have grown to like and associate with the VSFS are not there anymore. Where is Isabeli, Natasha Poly, Lily D, Magdalena, Maryna, Edita, Joan Smalls, Julia Stegner, Shannon Click, Constance, Frida, Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Flavia, Andi Muse, Carmen Kass, Emanuela, Bianca Balti, Inguna Butane, Jessica Stam, etc. etc.?? You know, the TOP models that helped make the VSFS (and the fashion industry) what it is today. The models that injected excitement into the show, that made us nostalgic. There's just simply no loyalty anymore, it's all about the one hit wonders of the season.

They kept way too many new faces from last year's show, and 2012. I've always thought that the VSFS was about hiring the most top notch models of our generation. Now it just seems like a filler HF show in fashion week. It's kinda sad that the only models I'm VERY excited to see this year are Eniko and Erin. If someone told me 5 years ago that Erin Heatherton was gonna be the most exciting model at the VSFS 2014, I would have laughed.

If they kept all the models you listed, there would be no room for new faces. I actually like the fresh air of new models this year. And frankly I would only miss Edita, Isabeli and Bianca :idk:

To each their own I guess. There´s no point in dwelling in the past though.

I can actually see Elsa, Jac and Josephine becoming the new league of quality Angels. They are all beautiful, young, intelligent, well spoken and charismatic. Sara and Shanina could be a good addition too. There´s a lot of potential in these girls.

Although I'm happy that VS is casting some interesting new faces, I can't help but feel a little sad that the many of the 'regulars' we have grown to like and associate with the VSFS are not there anymore. Where is Isabeli, Natasha Poly, Lily D, Magdalena, Maryna, Edita, Joan Smalls, Julia Stegner, Shannon Click, Constance, Frida, Hilary Rhoda, Caroline Trentini, Flavia, Andi Muse, Carmen Kass, Emanuela, Bianca Balti, Inguna Butane, Jessica Stam, etc. etc.?? You know, the TOP models that helped make the VSFS (and the fashion industry) what it is today. The models that injected excitement into the show, that made us nostalgic. There's just simply no loyalty anymore, it's all about the one hit wonders of the season.

They kept way too many new faces from last year's show, and 2012. I've always thought that the VSFS was about hiring the most top notch models of our generation. Now it just seems like a filler HF show in fashion week. It's kinda sad that the only models I'm VERY excited to see this year are Eniko and Erin. If someone told me 5 years ago that Erin Heatherton was gonna be the most exciting model at the VSFS 2014, I would have laughed.

If they kept all the models you listed, there would be no room for new faces. I actually like the fresh air of new models this year. And frankly I would only miss Edita, Isabeli and Bianca :idk:

To each their own I guess. There´s no point in dwelling in the past though.

I can actually see Elsa, Jac and Josephine becoming the new league of quality Angels. They are all beautiful, young, intelligent, well spoken and charismatic. Sara and Shanina could be a good addition too. There´s a lot of potential in these girls.

I agree, VS can't keep using the same models over and over again. It gets repetitive and they wouldn't be giving the new models a chance. I'm loving the new fresh lineup. The change is so exciting.